- All eligible returns must have a receipt of purchase.
- After receiving the bike/item, you have 7 days to notify us regarding a refund or exchange. We do not accept returns or exchanges after 7 days of receiving the bike/item.
- The customer will be responsible for securely packing the bike/item.
- If needed, we will send you a shipping label and schedule a pick-up for returns or exchanges.
- The bike must be in the original box, and securely packed.
- The bike must be in the same condition you received it, without any damage.
- Damaged bikes will not be accepted, and the customer will be responsible for any damages incurred during shipping due to improper packing.
- Once we receive and inspect the bike, we will send an email notifying you that we received the items and will proceed with processing the refund or exchange.
- Pre-orders can be canceled and fully refunded at any point before receiving the order, and up to 7 days after receiving the item according to our return policy.
- Used bikes/items are not eligible for returns or exchanges.
- It is within MOD BIKES discretion to accept or deny the return or exchange of items.
- Refunds can take up to 14 days to process once a returned bike is received and approved for a refund.
- MOD Bikes is keeping the right to charge returns a 25% restocking fee.
- All claims for damages should be made to our Customer Service Department at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately upon receipt of damaged foods. MOD BIKES reserves the right to deny claims that are made after 7 days from the purchase date, as well as to any products that have been altered, modified or otherwise tampered with.
- All orders are shipped for free to the lower 48 states. Please contact us for information regarding international shipping, or if you live in HI or AK.
- All orders are usually processed within 2-3 business days.
- In-stock orders typically ship within 3 days.
- Orders are not processed, shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
- We do not ship to P.O. boxes or APO/FPO addresses.
- International shipments are subject to respective Duties, Taxes, and Laws.
- A shipping confirmation email with tracking number will be sent once the order has shipped.
- If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in the shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
- Self pick-up is available at our Austin location for no additional charge.
- We require the recipient’s signature upon delivery of all bike shipments.
Meet MOD Berlin
High Powered Electric Commuter
Designed from the Past; Built for the Future
This Is How Superhuman Feels
Up to 28 mph
Up to 60 miles
MOD Smart Display
Our smart display was designed to give you access to performance settings adjustments so your bike can be tailored to your specific riding style. Through the settings menu, you can control advanced settings like:
- Change the settings of the pedal-assist system.
- Set a speed limit.
- Adjust the acceleration rate of your e-bike.
- Change the brightness of the display.
- Set a password to lock your e-bike.
From the main menu, you will have a clear readout of the bike status and useful information like:
- Battery Meter
- Assist level
- Motor Output meter
- USB charging port
Use a password to lock and protect your bike
Carry more or add dozens of compatible accessories
Accessories Mounting Bracket
Mount multiple accessories to modify your ride.
Foldable Lock Mount
Integration to easily carry your foldable lock
Rear Tail Light
Powered by the battery
Use the smart display to adjust the max speed, acceleration and more
7 Speed Gear Shifter
Wide range of gears for higher torque and speed
Tough alloy kickstand built to last
Loud and crisp to make your presence known
Adjusts to your perfect riding position
Powerful LED Headlights
Illuminate the road ahead of you
Child Seat Compatible
Attach up to two child seats to bring the kids along
Charge your phone directly from the smart display
Integrated Gear Sensor
Allows for more efficient shifting
Selle premium saddle
Adjust for Comfort
Geometry & Sizing
Max seat height44″ in / 114 cm
Min seat height38″ in / 96.5 cm
End to end73″ in / 185.4 cm
Stand over height32″ in / 81.2 cm
Handlebar height43-45″ in / 109-114 cm
Frame length21.5″ in / 54.6 cm
Top tube length25″ in / 63.5 cm
Handlebar width27″ in / 68.6 cm
BIKE WEIGHT54 lbs / 24 kg
PAYLOAD CAPACITY265 lbs / 120 kg
PACKING WEIGHT64 lbs / 29 kg
PACKING LENGTH63″ in / 160 cm
PACKING WIDTH7″ in / 20 cm
PACKING HEIGHT33″ in / 85 cm
|Electric Modes||Torque Sensing Pedal Assist|
|Range||Up to 60 miles / 96 km|
|Speed||Up to 28 Mph / 45 Kph|
|Battery||MOD Samsung Powerpack – Li-ion 48V 12.8Ah (614Wh)|
|Battery Weight||7.4 lbs / 3.35 kg|
|Motor||MODRIVE 350W (Peak 650W) brushless Mid Drive 90 Nm of torque – Shengyi|
|Display||MOD BIKES S2 Smart Display w/USB port|
|Charger||Sans 2A automatic smart charger|
|Charging time||3-6 Hours|
|Class||Adjustable Class 1-3|
|Headlight||Integrated wide beam LED 300 lumen|
|Pedal Assist||Smart 0-9 level torque sensor|
|Frame||High-performance 6061 aluminum frame|
|Fork||Suspension fork EXA S4, 40mm travel|
|Brakes||Zoom – Hydraulic Disc with 180mm Rotors, Dual-Piston Calipers with Motor Inhibitors and Adjustable Reach|
|Rims||700c x 19mm double-wall rims|
|Tires||CST 700x38c w/reflective sidewall|
|Quick Release||Front- yes / Rear- yes|
|Shifter||Sun Race – M4, 7 speed trigger shifter|
|Derailleur||Sun Race 7 speed|
|Freewheel||DNP 11-32 Power Gear nickel plated|
|Crank||42T w/ aluminum bash guards|
|Saddle||Selle Royal – Hertz gel|
|Seatpost||EXA Form 525 Suspension Seatpost, 40mm Travel, Preload Adjustment|
|Handlebar||Aluminum Alloy, Low Rise, 650mm Width|
|Grips||Faux Leather Grips w/locks|
|Stem||Telescopic aluminum foldable stem|
|Fenders||Aluminum, heavy duty, adjustable, rear-mounted|
|Rack||Multi-purpose heavy duty W/ bungee strap, 55lbs payload capacity|
|Kickstand||Aluminum, heavy duty, adjustable, rear-mounted|
|Bell||Premium aluminum bell|
|Tool Set||Multi tool & Adjustable wrench|
|Bike Weight||54 lbs / 24 kg|
|Payload Capacity||265 lbs / 120 kg|
|Packing Weight||64 lbs / 29 kg|
|Packing Length||63″ in / 160 cm|
|Packing Width||7″ in / 20 cm|
|Packing Height||33″ in / 85 cm|
|Warranty||5 years limited|
|Fork & Suspension||18 months|
|Motor, Battery, Display||18 months|
First I want to say the customer service is off the charts. They are passionate about the business and try to help in anyway they can. I had a delay in my bike due to shipping container issues and they lent me a bike for my trip. Also, they are very transparent with the costs and try to educate you on best way to use the bike for longevity. I recommend this place to anyone looking for an e-bike. battery capacity is very large as well. went for a 25 mi ride (toggled between 2-3 assist at times) and still had about 1/4 battery left.
Bike I bought - Berlin(Silver)
Mod's customer service is fantastic. (Someone always answers the phone). I'm on the shorter side (barely 5'4) and the Step Berlin is the best e-bike I found. It's very comfortable and perfect for my commute in Atlanta. I highly recommend it.
Thank you for choosing MOD BIKES for your new electric bike Natasha! We know you'll love exploring Atlanta and beyond on your new MOD Berlin. Let us know if you ever need anything, and welcome to our family!
Love the bikes. Bought 2 mod berlins. One is a step thru for my wife. You get a lot of bike for the money.
We’re so happy to hear you’re loving your new MOD Berlin! Welcome to the MOD BIKES family, and we can’t wait to hear how you use your new e-bike.
Awesome Bike, quick process and great customer service. Thank you, Mike!
We are so happy to welcome you to the MOD BIKES family. Thank you again for choosing as your electric bike provider. We'll see you at the shop soon!
I have hardly driven my truck anywhere since I got my awesome Berlin bike 5 weeks ago. The service is terrific. Well worth what I spent!
We are so happy to hear that you had a great experience at our Austin store and are loving your Berlin electric bike. We are thrilled to welcome you to the MOD BIKES family, and we can't wait to hear how you use your new e-bike! We hope to see you back at our South First shop soon!