- All eligible returns must have a receipt of purchase.
- After receiving the bike/item, you have 7 days to notify us regarding a refund or exchange. We do not accept returns or exchanges after 7 days of receiving the bike/item.
- The customer will be responsible for securely packing the bike/item.
- If needed, we will send you a shipping label and schedule a pick-up for returns or exchanges.
- The bike must be in the original box, and securely packed.
- The bike must be in the same condition you received it, without any damage.
- Damaged bikes will not be accepted, and the customer will be responsible for any damages incurred during shipping due to improper packing.
- Once we receive and inspect the bike, we will send an email notifying you that we received the items and will proceed with processing the refund or exchange.
- Pre-orders can be canceled and fully refunded at any point before receiving the order, and up to 7 days after receiving the item according to our return policy.
- Used bikes/items are not eligible for returns or exchanges.
- It is within MOD BIKES discretion to accept or deny the return or exchange of items.
- Refunds can take up to 14 days to process once a returned bike is received and approved for a refund.
- MOD Bikes is keeping the right to charge returns a 25% restocking fee.
- All claims for damages should be made to our Customer Service Department at email@example.com immediately upon receipt of damaged foods. MOD BIKES reserves the right to deny claims that are made after 7 days from the purchase date, as well as to any products that have been altered, modified or otherwise tampered with.
- All orders are shipped for free to the lower 48 states. Please contact us for information regarding international shipping, or if you live in HI or AK.
- All orders are usually processed within 2-3 business days.
- In-stock orders typically ship within 3 days.
- Orders are not processed, shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
- We do not ship to P.O. boxes or APO/FPO addresses.
- International shipments are subject to respective Duties, Taxes, and Laws.
- A shipping confirmation email with tracking number will be sent once the order has shipped.
- If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in the shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
- Self pick-up is available at our Austin location for no additional charge.
- We require the recipient’s signature upon delivery of all bike shipments.
- Technical Details
- What's In The Box
The fact that my bike has never been stolen is a testament to how effective this lock is! I’ve left it downtown for extended periods & no one has even touched it.
Thank you for the review and happy you are feeling secure with the MOD Foldylock . The hardened steel links.and ultra protective rivets rock! Plus it's so handy with the frame-mounted case. You rock too, riding to work and giving up a car.
From the Loop to Wrigley Field. Harvey loves his new sidecar. He loves bringing smiles to faces for a lite scratch under the chin.
Thank you for spreading love around windy city on our new MOD. Thank you for sharing so many wonderful pictures.
I have an Easy w/sidecar. Where do people mount the lock? Not enough room to pull it out of the holder if mounted to the drink holder lugs.