- All eligible returns must have a receipt of purchase.
- After receiving the bike/item, you have 7 days to notify us regarding a refund or exchange. We do not accept returns or exchanges after 7 days of receiving the bike/item.
- The customer will be responsible for securely packing the bike/item.
- If needed, we will send you a shipping label and schedule a pick-up for returns or exchanges.
- The bike must be in the original box, and securely packed.
- The bike must be in the same condition you received it, without any damage.
- Damaged bikes will not be accepted, and the customer will be responsible for any damages incurred during shipping due to improper packing.
- Once we receive and inspect the bike, we will send an email notifying you that we received the items and will proceed with processing the refund or exchange.
- Pre-orders can be canceled and fully refunded at any point before receiving the order, and up to 7 days after receiving the item according to our return policy.
- Used bikes/items are not eligible for returns or exchanges.
- It is within MOD BIKES discretion to accept or deny the return or exchange of items.
- Refunds can take up to 14 days to process once a returned bike is received and approved for a refund.
- MOD Bikes is keeping the right to charge returns a 25% restocking fee.
- All claims for damages should be made to our Customer Service Department at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately upon receipt of damaged foods. MOD BIKES reserves the right to deny claims that are made after 7 days from the purchase date, as well as to any products that have been altered, modified or otherwise tampered with.
- All orders are shipped for free to the lower 48 states. Please contact us for information regarding international shipping, or if you live in HI or AK.
- All orders are usually processed within 2-3 business days.
- In-stock orders typically ship within 3 days.
- Orders are not processed, shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
- We do not ship to P.O. boxes or APO/FPO addresses.
- International shipments are subject to respective Duties, Taxes, and Laws.
- A shipping confirmation email with tracking number will be sent once the order has shipped.
- If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in the shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
- Self pick-up is available at our Austin location for no additional charge.
- We require the recipient’s signature upon delivery of all bike shipments.
Meet MOD Easy
Freedom Made Easy
Don’t let the vintage styled frame fool you. Easy comes equipped with top of the line components built to last. Get your heart beating again with this high powered e-bike built to turn heads in complete silence.
Designed from the Past, Built for the Future
Inspired by World War II motorcycles, Easy captures history with its retro frame and iconic sidecar. Our goal was to craft a machine that would turn your commutes into inspiring moments.
Meet our iconic sidecar & sidebasket. Designed specifically for the MOD Easy, both options offer a payload capacity of 120 lbs - so you can transport your extra cargo, little kids or even your furry friends. Strap on the goggles, cue the tunes and set off on your best adventure yet. The sidecar can be easily detached using 3 quick-release pins.
Unleash the Power
We partnered with industry leaders to develop an innovative system that is powerful, smart, and reliable. The Easy e-bike delivers peak performance supporting speeds up to 28 MPH using a long-lasting geared-hub motor. The removable power pack is loaded with top of the line Samsung cells managed by an Advanced Digital Display.
Up to 28 mph
Up to 48 miles
69 Nm max
Samsung 624 Wh
MOD Smart Display
Our smart display was designed to give you access to performance settings adjustments so your bike can be tailored to your specific riding style. Through the settings menu, you can control advanced settings like:
- Change the settings of the pedal-assist system.
- Set a speed limit.
- Adjust the acceleration rate of your e-bike.
- Change the brightness of the display.
- Set a password to lock your e-bike.
From the main menu, you will have a clear readout of the bike status and useful information like:
- Battery Meter
- Assist level
- Motor Output meter
- USB charging port
Adjusts to your perfect riding position
Powerful LED Headlights
Illuminate the road ahead of you
Child Seat Compatible
Attach up to two child seats to bring the kids along
Use the smart display to adjust the max speed, acceleration and more
Tough alloy kickstand built to last
Optional sidecar which attaches to your Easy
Will keep you clean and dry
7 Speed Gear Shifter
Wide range of gears for higher torque and speed
Optional sidebasket which attaches to your Easy
Foldable Lock Mount
Integration to easily carry your lock
Use a password to lock and protect your bike
Carry more or add dozens of compatible accessories
Propelling you to 28mph effortlessly
Charge your phone directly from the smart display
Loud and crisp to make your presence known
YES, we have the coolest sidecar ever… but that’s just a bonus. Easy is rich with usable features for your everyday use. Front and rear fenders will keep you dry and clean and a rear rack that comes as standard allows you to load any cargo you need. Choose your destination; you’ll be surprised how Easy you’ll get there.
Easy features responsive hydraulic disc brakes that offer maximum control, and wide multi-terrain tires to keep you stable on or off the road. LED head and tail lights keep you visible from all angles, so you can focus on all that matters: piloting this classic ride.
One Size Fits All
Easy was built ready to resize for your optimal comfort and riding position. You can adjust the seat post and handlebar to fit your height in seconds. You’ll have full-leg extension and a relaxed upright seating position. Easy is a great fit for anyone 5’2″ (157.5 cm) to 6’7″ (206 cm).
Geometry & Sizing
Max seat height41.2″ in / 104.6 cm
Min seat height32.8″ in / 83.3 cm
End to end74″ in / 188 cm
Stand over height31″ in / 78.7 cm
Handlebar height39-47″ in / 99-119 cm
Frame length19.5″ in / 49.5 cm
Top tube length25″ in / 63.5 cm
Handlebar width29″ in / 73.6 cm
BIKE WEIGHTSizing Value
PAYLOAD CAPACITYSizing Value
PACKING WEIGHTSizing Value
PACKING LENGTHSizing Value
PACKING WIDTHSizing Value
PACKING HEIGHTSizing Value
|Electric Modes||Throttle & Pedal-Assist|
|Range||Up to 45 miles / 72 km|
|Speed||Up to 28 Mph / 45 Kph|
|Battery||MOD Samsung Powerpack – Li-ion 48V 15Ah (720Wh)|
|Battery Weight||8.5 lbs / 3.85 kg|
|Motor||MOD DRIVE 750W (Peak 1050W) rear brushless geared hub -Hengtai|
|Display||MOD BIKES S1 Smart Display w/USB port|
|Charger||Sans 2A automatic smart charger|
|Charging time||3-6 Hours|
|Class||Adjustable Class 1-3|
|Headlight||Integrated wide beam LED|
|Taillight||Integrated LED w/brake light|
|Pedal Assist||Smart 0-9 level cadence sensor|
|Frame||High-performance 6061 aluminum frame|
|Fork||Forged Aluminum 24″|
|Brakes||Tektro – Hydraulic Disc with 180mm Rotors, Dual-Piston Calipers with Motor Inhibitors and Adjustable Reach|
|Rims||24″ x 60mm|
|Tires||Kenda Flame 24″ x 3.00″|
|Quick Release||Front- yes / Rear- no|
|Shifter||Sun Race – M4, 7 speed trigger shifter|
|Derailleur||Shimano ALTUS 7 speed|
|Freewheel||DNP 11-32 Power Gear nickel plated|
|Crank||52T w/ double side aluminum bash guards|
|Saddle||Faux Leather Selle Royal – Drifter|
|Seatpost||EXA Form 525 Suspension Seatpost, 40mm Travel, Preload Adjustment|
|Handlebar||Aluminum Alloy, Low Rise, 700mm Width|
|Grips||Faux Leather ergonomique Grips|
|Stem||Adjustable aluminum stem 0˚-60˚|
|Fenders||Full cover aluminum fenders|
|Rack||Multi-purpose heavy duty W/ bungee strap, 55lbs payload capacity|
|Kickstand||Aluminum, heavy duty, adjustable, center-mounted|
|Bell||Premium aluminum bell|
|Tool Set||Multi tool & Adjustable wrench|
|Bike Weight||88 lbs / 40 kg|
|Payload Capacity||265 lbs / 120 kg|
|Packing Weight||78.5 lbs / 35.6 kg|
|Packing Length||65″ in / 165 cm|
|Packing Width||14″ in / 35 cm|
|Packing Height||31″ in / 80 cm|
|Warranty||5 years limited|
|Fork & Suspension||18 months|
|Motor, Battery, Display||18 months|
Is there a way to attach a kids bike seat in the side car? Or someway to seatbelt in?
Hi Michael - glad the Easy has been smooth-sailing so far! Nice touch with the goggles!
Thank you for the kind words and for choosing us as your electric bike provider! We love hearing you’re enjoying your MOD Easy electric cruiser. Don’t forget to tag us in photos, as we love seeing what our riders carry in their side boats :) Welcome to the MOD BIKES family, Carlos!
love our city bikes we have over 100 miles on each of them does every thing we need
Visited the store 2 if not 3 times before we purchased the Easy. Personal attention and customer service were exceptional throughout the experience. Mike actually delivered the bike to my house at the end of the day after they had completed assembly. They have followed up to ensure things have gone well. Love the bike, lots of fun, and get lots comments on the style (positive ones). My spouse already owned an electric bike by or from another company and I decided the local specific shop Modbike was the competitive difference, I have not been disappointed.
We are super happy to have Steve in our MOD family. Always happy to help, enjoy all the riding!