- All eligible returns must have a receipt of purchase.
- After receiving the bike/item, you have 7 days to notify us regarding a refund or exchange. We do not accept returns or exchanges after 7 days of receiving the bike/item.
- The customer will be responsible for securely packing the bike/item.
- If needed, we will send you a shipping label and schedule a pick-up for returns or exchanges.
- The bike must be in the original box, and securely packed.
- The bike must be in the same condition you received it, without any damage.
- Damaged bikes will not be accepted, and the customer will be responsible for any damages incurred during shipping due to improper packing.
- Once we receive and inspect the bike, we will send an email notifying you that we received the items and will proceed with processing the refund or exchange.
- Pre-orders can be canceled and fully refunded at any point before receiving the order, and up to 7 days after receiving the item according to our return policy.
- Used bikes/items are not eligible for returns or exchanges.
- It is within MOD BIKES discretion to accept or deny the return or exchange of items.
- Refunds can take up to 14 days to process once a returned bike is received and approved for a refund.
- MOD Bikes is keeping the right to charge returns a 25% restocking fee.
- All claims for damages should be made to our Customer Service Department at email@example.com immediately upon receipt of damaged foods. MOD BIKES reserves the right to deny claims that are made after 7 days from the purchase date, as well as to any products that have been altered, modified or otherwise tampered with.
- All orders are shipped for free to the lower 48 states. Please contact us for information regarding international shipping, or if you live in HI or AK.
- All orders are usually processed within 2-3 business days.
- In-stock orders typically ship within 3 days.
- Orders are not processed, shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
- We do not ship to P.O. boxes or APO/FPO addresses.
- International shipments are subject to respective Duties, Taxes, and Laws.
- A shipping confirmation email with tracking number will be sent once the order has shipped.
- If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in the shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
- Self pick-up is available at our Austin location for no additional charge.
- We require the recipient’s signature upon delivery of all bike shipments.
Meet MOD Easy SideCar
Freedom Made Easy
Don’t let the vintage frame fool you. MOD Easy SideCar comes equipped with top of the line components built to last. Get your heart beating again and bring along a plus-one with this high-powered, head-turning e-bike and sidecar combo.
Designed from the Past; Built for the Future
Inspired by World War II motorcycles, Easy captures history with its retro frame and iconic sidecar. Our goal was to craft a machine that would turn your commutes into inspiring moments.
Meet our iconic MOD Easy SideCar. Designed specifically for the MOD Easy, the sidecar offers a payload capacity of 120 lbs - so you can transport your extra cargo, little kids or even your furry friends. Strap on the goggles, cue the tunes and set off on your best adventure yet. The sidecar can be easily detached using 3 quick-release pins.
Unleash the Power
We partnered with industry leaders to develop an innovative system that is powerful, smart, and reliable. Easy delivers peak performance supporting speeds up to 28 MPH using a long-lasting geared-hub motor. The removable power pack is loaded with top of the line Samsung cells managed by an Advanced Digital Display.
Up to 28 mph
Up to 45 miles
Samsung 720 Wh
MOD Smart Display
Our smart display was designed to give you access to performance settings adjustments so your bike can be tailored to your specific riding style. Through the settings menu, you can control advanced settings like:
- Change the settings of the pedal-assist system.
- Set a speed limit.
- Adjust the acceleration rate of your e-bike.
- Change the brightness of the display.
- Set a password to lock your e-bike.
From the main menu, you will have a clear readout of the bike status and useful information like:
- Battery Meter
- Assist level
- Motor Output meter
- USB charging port
Will keep you clean and dry
Optional sidecar which attaches to your Easy
Use a password to lock and protect your bike
Adjusts to your perfect riding position
Child Seat Compatible
Attach up to two child seats to bring the kids along
Powerful LED Headlights
Illuminate the road ahead of you
YES, we have the coolest sidecar ever… but that’s just a bonus. Easy is rich with usable features for your everyday use. Front and rear fenders will keep you dry and clean and a rear rack that comes as standard allows you to load any cargo you need. Choose your destination; you’ll be surprised how Easy you’ll get there.
Easy features responsive hydraulic disc brakes that offer maximum control, and wide multi-terrain tires to keep you stable on or off the road. LED head and tail lights keep you visible from all angles, so you can focus on all that matters: piloting this classic ride.
Adjust for Comfort
Easy was built ready to resize for your optimal comfort and riding position. You can adjust the seat post and handlebar to fit your height in seconds. You’ll have full-leg extension and a relaxed upright seating position. Easy is a great fit for anyone 5’1″ (157.5 cm) to 6’7″ (206 cm).
Geometry & Sizing
Max seat height41.2″ in / 104.6 cm
Min seat height32.8″ in / 83.3 cm
End to end74″ in / 188 cm
Stand over height31″ in / 78.7 cm
Handlebar height39-47″ in / 99-119 cm
Frame length19.5″ in / 49.5 cm
Top tube length25″ in / 63.5 cm
Handlebar width29″ in / 73.6 cm
BIKE WEIGHT88 lbs / 40 kg
PAYLOAD CAPACITY265 lbs / 120 kg
PACKING WEIGHT78.5 lbs / 35.6 kg
PACKING LENGTH65″ in / 165 cm
PACKING WIDTH14″ in / 35 cm
PACKING HEIGHT31″ in / 80 cm
|Electric Modes||Throttle & Pedal-Assist|
|Range||Up to 45 miles / 72 km|
|Speed||Up to 28 Mph / 45 Kph|
|Battery||MOD Samsung Powerpack – Li-ion 48V 15Ah (720Wh)|
|Battery Weight||8.5 lbs / 3.85 kg|
|Motor||MOD DRIVE 750W (Peak 1050W) rear brushless geared hub -Hengtai|
|Display||MOD BIKES S1 Smart Display w/USB port|
|Charger||Sans 2A automatic smart charger|
|Charging time||3-6 Hours|
|Class||Adjustable Class 1-3|
|Headlight||Integrated wide beam LED|
|Taillight||Integrated LED w/brake light|
|Pedal Assist||Smart 0-9 level cadence sensor|
|Frame||High-performance 6061 aluminum frame|
|Fork||Forged Aluminum 24″|
|Brakes||Tektro – Hydraulic Disc with 180mm Rotors, Dual-Piston Calipers with Motor Inhibitors and Adjustable Reach|
|Rims||24″ x 60mm|
|Tires||Kenda Flame 24″ x 3.00″|
|Quick Release||Front- yes / Rear- no|
|Shifter||Sun Race – M4, 7 speed trigger shifter|
|Derailleur||Shimano ALTUS 7 speed|
|Freewheel||DNP 11-32 Power Gear nickel plated|
|Crank||52T w/ double side aluminum bash guards|
|Saddle||Faux Leather Selle Royal – Drifter|
|Seatpost||EXA Form 525 Suspension Seatpost, 40mm Travel, Preload Adjustment|
|Handlebar||Aluminum Alloy, Low Rise, 700mm Width|
|Grips||Faux Leather ergonomique Grips|
|Stem||Adjustable aluminum stem 0˚-60˚|
|Fenders||Full cover aluminum fenders|
|Rack||Multi-purpose heavy duty W/ bungee strap, 55lbs payload capacity|
|Kickstand||Aluminum, heavy duty, adjustable, center-mounted|
|Bell||Premium aluminum bell|
|Tool Set||Multi tool & Adjustable wrench|
|Sidecar Weight||65.5 lbs / 29.8 kg|
|Sidecar Payload Capacity||120 lbs / 54 kg|
|Sidecar Box Dimensions||51 in x 23 in x 23 in / 129 cm x 58 cm x 58 cm|
|Sidecar + Bike Width||44 in / 111 cm|
|Recommended Max Speed||10 mph / 16 kph|
|Bike Weight||88 lbs / 40 kg|
|Payload Capacity||265 lbs / 120 kg|
|Packing Weight||78.5 lbs / 35.6 kg|
|Packing Length||65″ in / 165 cm|
|Packing Width||14″ in / 35 cm|
|Packing Height||31″ in / 80 cm|
|Warranty||5 years limited|
|Fork & Suspension||18 months|
|Motor, Battery, Display||18 months|
I love my bike and I use it everyday to take the dogs out. My larger dog running with us when the other 2 smaller dogs enjoying the ride.
A great buy !!!
Bikes and dogs! That is how we roll. Thanks for the review and all of the great pictures.
Thanks for the review and give Scarlett a belly rub for us.
We were thrilled to stumble on Mod Bikes and be directed towards the Easy's. They are comfortable, look great and perfect for going just about anywhere both at home and while RVing. The whole team at Mod Bikes has been amazing from the start. They loaned us bikes to use on our first camping trip while waiting for ours to come in. Later, they quickly tuned the bike after I had an unfortunate spill.
The only reason this is 4 and not 5 stars is the battery meter and the front headlight. The meter is very difficult to get a read on how much I truly have left in the tank. It will restart at full bars many times when I stop and start and then suddenly drop again. Not sure what the solution is here, but I wish I didn't have to lower the power to minimum out of fear here. The headlight looks amazing but I found out the hard way that it is not meant for lighting the road. Being low power and the amber filter makes it only useful for the bike to be seen, not to actually see the road. That should be made clear at sale AND any extra front headlight sold onsite. Otherwise it is very dangerous to use at night.
Great bike… the wait was so worth it. Get so may looks with the side car. MoJo loves it :) there is a definite learning curve to ride with the side car. Power is great goes right up the hills in the neighborhood no problem. Can’t wait for the weather to get warmer and take it out on the silver comet trail.
Warmer weather is on the way, hope you enjoy it. Thank you for your kind words.
Preordered the Easy with side basket and waited the more than 4 months for it's arrival date. Bike didn't show up till 4 months after that, side car was another couple of weeks later. (so according to the return policy, by the time the basket arrived, the bike couldn't be returned) The fit and finish of the bike is horrible, the paint chipped off just trying to get it out of the box and the hand grips are so cheaply stitched together they were falling apart when they arrived. The side basket could not be mounted without having to drill out holes to accommodate the cotter pins.... how is this thing almost 4k??? Website says the bike will do 28 mph, maybe it will.... going down hill in top gear with me peddling my a$$ off. My wife's cheap Chinese Amazon special electric scooter is WAY faster and it cost a grand. The seat is uncomfortable and the handling is sh!t. I have put just ten miles on this and I can't get it to sell for more than $1000 less than it was new. No one wants anything to do with it. Horrible waist of money! I have many other electric bikes, scooter, boards..... this is BY FAR the worst (and it was the most expensive)
Thank you for your review and we are sorry for your experience with our company. Firstly, the delay in receiving your bike and sidecar last year was of course very frustrating but unfortunately completely out of our control as everyone experienced long delays. Also, to be very clear the 14 day test trial only begging after the bike is delivered.
Regarding the issue of not getting the max speed, that can be just a simply adjustment in the settings menu. If the bike sustained any kind of damage while it was in transit we are more than happy replace it. We tried reaching out to you several times as we were hoping to speak with you in order to find a solution as it is very important for us to make sure you are happy and satisfied.