- All eligible returns must have a receipt of purchase.
- After receiving the bike/item, you have 7 days to notify us regarding a refund or exchange. We do not accept returns or exchanges after 7 days of receiving the bike/item.
- The customer will be responsible for securely packing the bike/item.
- If needed, we will send you a shipping label and schedule a pick-up for returns or exchanges.
- The bike must be in the original box, and securely packed.
- The bike must be in the same condition you received it, without any damage.
- Damaged bikes will not be accepted, and the customer will be responsible for any damages incurred during shipping due to improper packing.
- Once we receive and inspect the bike, we will send an email notifying you that we received the items and will proceed with processing the refund or exchange.
- Pre-orders can be canceled and fully refunded at any point before receiving the order, and up to 7 days after receiving the item according to our return policy.
- Used bikes/items are not eligible for returns or exchanges.
- It is within MOD BIKES discretion to accept or deny the return or exchange of items.
- Refunds can take up to 14 days to process once a returned bike is received and approved for a refund.
- MOD Bikes is keeping the right to charge returns a 25% restocking fee.
- All claims for damages should be made to our Customer Service Department at email@example.com immediately upon receipt of damaged foods. MOD BIKES reserves the right to deny claims that are made after 7 days from the purchase date, as well as to any products that have been altered, modified or otherwise tampered with.
- All orders are shipped for free to the lower 48 states. Please contact us for information regarding international shipping, or if you live in HI or AK.
- All orders are usually processed within 2-3 business days.
- In-stock orders typically ship within 3 days.
- Orders are not processed, shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
- We do not ship to P.O. boxes or APO/FPO addresses.
- International shipments are subject to respective Duties, Taxes, and Laws.
- A shipping confirmation email with tracking number will be sent once the order has shipped.
- If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in the shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
- Self pick-up is available at our Austin location for no additional charge.
- We require the recipient’s signature upon delivery of all bike shipments.
This bike rack was very easy to install. It is very strong and can handle a large grocery bag. It makes this bike very versatile.
Happy to hear the installation was easy and you are able to carry your groceries. We designed it to be strong, useful and it is nice to look at too!
It’s so easy to snap on this rear rack and it’s so roomy. Two large canvas bags or a milk crate or whatever I want to throw in while out on an adventure ride.
Thank you Sue, wonderful photos!
Love the rear basket. I added a wood surround so I can haul a dog; groceries or adult beverages.
Love the MOD-ifications Brian!! :)
So glad to hear you are able to use it for all your needs now, thank you for the review!
~From your MOD SQUAD Team
I love the rear basket - it looks great on the mod Easy and is very sturdy. I don’t think I’ll ever use a traditional wire basket on a bike again. No comparison!
So glad you are enjoying the MOD basket. We designed it for you to be able to hold all your important items and it’s attractive too! The bamboo is durable and will last a lifetime of fun riding. Thank you!
I love the shape and size of the rear basket. We are full time campers and I have used my rear basket to haul firewood, fishing gear and folded chairs around the state parks we stay in. It has been grest!
We are so happy you are enjoying and getting such good use of the basket. It is so sturdy, functional and looks good too.
Enjoy your adventures.