MOD BIKES are built to be your long-lasting partner in mobility.
The key to keeping your bike working properly and safely is proper maintenance, which involves three stages:
Before every ride:
- Do a quick visual inspection.
- Check brakes.
- Check lights.
Once a month:
- Do a general visual inspection
- Check tire pressure (Refer to your tire sidewall for recommended tire pressure).
- Check stem and fork screws.
- Tighten wheels, stem and fork screws, if necessary.
Every 4 months: (or 1000 miles, whichever comes first):
- Take your bike in for professional servicing by an authorized MOD BIKES dealer.
Our Garage in Austin, TX is fully equipped to handle all repairs, service and maintenance needs. In addition to regular tune-ups, feel free to pay us a visit if in need of replacement parts, flat tire fixes, wheel truing, or electrical troubleshooting.