MOD BIKES are built to be your long-lasting partner in mobility.
The key to keeping your bike working properly and safely is proper maintenance, which involves three stages:
Before every ride:
- Do a quick visual inspection.
- Check brakes.
- Check lights.
Once a month:
- Do a general visual inspection
- Check tire pressure (Refer to your tire sidewall for recommended tire pressure).
- Check stem and fork screws.
- Tighten wheels, stem and fork screws, if necessary.
Every 6 months: (or 5000 miles, whichever comes first):
- Take your bike in for professional servicing by an authorized MOD BIKES dealer.
For Service providers in your area click here