- All eligible returns must have a receipt of purchase.
- After receiving the bike/item, you have 7 days to notify us regarding a refund or exchange. We do not accept returns or exchanges after 7 days of receiving the bike/item.
- The customer will be responsible for securely packing the bike/item.
- If needed, we will send you a shipping label and schedule a pick-up for returns or exchanges.
- The bike must be in the original box, and securely packed.
- The bike must be in the same condition you received it, without any damage.
- Damaged bikes will not be accepted, and the customer will be responsible for any damages incurred during shipping due to improper packing.
- Once we receive and inspect the bike, we will send an email notifying you that we received the items and will proceed with processing the refund or exchange.
- Pre-orders can be canceled and fully refunded at any point before receiving the order, and up to 7 days after receiving the item according to our return policy.
- Used bikes/items are not eligible for returns or exchanges.
- It is within MOD BIKES discretion to accept or deny the return or exchange of items.
- Refunds can take up to 14 days to process once a returned bike is received and approved for a refund.
- MOD Bikes is keeping the right to charge returns a 25% restocking fee.
- All claims for damages should be made to our Customer Service Department at email@example.com immediately upon receipt of damaged foods. MOD BIKES reserves the right to deny claims that are made after 7 days from the purchase date, as well as to any products that have been altered, modified or otherwise tampered with.
- All orders are shipped for free to the lower 48 states. Please contact us for information regarding international shipping, or if you live in HI or AK.
- All orders are usually processed within 2-3 business days.
- In-stock orders typically ship within 3 days.
- Orders are not processed, shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
- We do not ship to P.O. boxes or APO/FPO addresses.
- International shipments are subject to respective Duties, Taxes, and Laws.
- A shipping confirmation email with tracking number will be sent once the order has shipped.
- If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in the shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
- Self pick-up is available at our Austin location for no additional charge.
- We require the recipient’s signature upon delivery of all bike shipments.
- Technical Details
- What's In The Box
Lake or ocean this thing is a ton of fun!
I'm really pleased with this board. I've been out with this board many times over the last 5 months that I've had it. Gone 5 miles down the Silver River, decorated it with led christmas lights to participate in a Christmas boat parade, and paddled it on the Gulf of Mexico. Everytime I take it out, it makes me want to paddle further and faster. I'm not an athlete, and being 6'3 and 235 lbs on a inflatable board made me nervous, especially not having much paddleboarding experience. But this board is stable for me since it is 11 feet long and 34" wide in the middle. For it only being 17 lbs, it is easy to carry and alot more durable than I expected. The design of this board makes it stand apart from the rest of the affordable, fun inflatable paddleboards. Would recommend to this board to anyone.
Hello sir, thank you so much for these photos and video, they're amazing!
Love hearing that your MOD Board is traveling along with you, keep it going! ;)
From your MOD Family!
Very sturdy, love the inflatable design easy to stow away when you are now using it. Made of quality materials, also easy and fun to use
This is great Chancelar, tis the season for MOD Boards to get back out on the water! ;)
Enjoy your adventures!!
~The MOD Fam
The best in the market. So easy to inflate as well as storing. Very durable and Excellent to use in lakes. Highly recommend!!!! I am a customer for life!!!