- All eligible returns must have a receipt of purchase.
- After receiving the bike/item, you have 7 days to notify us regarding a refund or exchange. We do not accept returns or exchanges after 7 days of receiving the bike/item.
- The customer will be responsible for securely packing the bike/item.
- If needed, we will send you a shipping label and schedule a pick-up for returns or exchanges.
- The bike must be in the original box, and securely packed.
- The bike must be in the same condition you received it, without any damage.
- Damaged bikes will not be accepted, and the customer will be responsible for any damages incurred during shipping due to improper packing.
- Once we receive and inspect the bike, we will send an email notifying you that we received the items and will proceed with processing the refund or exchange.
- Pre-orders can be canceled and fully refunded at any point before receiving the order, and up to 7 days after receiving the item according to our return policy.
- Used bikes/items are not eligible for returns or exchanges.
- It is within MOD BIKES discretion to accept or deny the return or exchange of items.
- Refunds can take up to 14 days to process once a returned bike is received and approved for a refund.
- MOD Bikes is keeping the right to charge returns a 25% restocking fee.
- All claims for damages should be made to our Customer Service Department at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately upon receipt of damaged foods. MOD BIKES reserves the right to deny claims that are made after 7 days from the purchase date, as well as to any products that have been altered, modified or otherwise tampered with.
- All orders are shipped for free to the lower 48 states. Please contact us for information regarding international shipping, or if you live in HI or AK.
- All orders are usually processed within 2-3 business days.
- In-stock orders typically ship within 3 days.
- Orders are not processed, shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
- We do not ship to P.O. boxes or APO/FPO addresses.
- International shipments are subject to respective Duties, Taxes, and Laws.
- A shipping confirmation email with tracking number will be sent once the order has shipped.
- If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in the shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
- Self pick-up is available at our Austin location for no additional charge.
- We require the recipient’s signature upon delivery of all bike shipments.
I purchasing MOD Berlin with a snap-on rear basket. I soon realized that snap-on plate could be used for other applications. I purchased an extra snap-on plate to which I added a few items from the hardware store and made a tow bar. Now I can easily switch out from basket to tow bar to haul my kayak to the water.
Thank you for your review, Michelle. :)
What a great idea! That is the beautiful thing about the MOD Snap-on Sliders - You can attach ANY accessory to them! Thanks so much Michelle!
I can't speak to experience with this slider system just yet, but looks awesome. I look forward to trying it out once I get the compatible rack. I bought a MOD Black in May of 2021, and since the web listing stated that it was "compatible with all MOD bikes" I thought that it would fit mine. It turns out that the older versions of their bikes shipped with a different rack that does not work with this slider. Wanted to make sure other OG customers were aware. It does sound like they are fixing the listing issue and receptive to feedback which is a sign of a great company. Looking forward to seeing what MOD comes up with next.
Thank you for your feedback, Raanan, and I'm glad we got it all resolved for you. :)
Who wants to spend time screwing down the basket, trunk bag or the bench seat. Once you install the snap on slider to the item of your choice simply slide it on and it’s locked and ready to go. Great idea and a time saver when I don’t need the rear seat and want the trunk bag instead.
Yesss!! The MOD Snap-on Sliders are definitely one-of-a-kind and crazy convenient! Love seeing all the different accessories you have going, thank you for the great review Arsenio!