- All eligible returns must have a receipt of purchase.
- After receiving the bike/item, you have 7 days to notify us regarding a refund or exchange. We do not accept returns or exchanges after 7 days of receiving the bike/item.
- The customer will be responsible for securely packing the bike/item.
- If needed, we will send you a shipping label and schedule a pick-up for returns or exchanges.
- The bike must be in the original box, and securely packed.
- The bike must be in the same condition you received it, without any damage.
- Damaged bikes will not be accepted, and the customer will be responsible for any damages incurred during shipping due to improper packing.
- Once we receive and inspect the bike, we will send an email notifying you that we received the items and will proceed with processing the refund or exchange.
- Pre-orders can be canceled and fully refunded at any point before receiving the order, and up to 7 days after receiving the item according to our return policy.
- Used bikes/items are not eligible for returns or exchanges.
- It is within MOD BIKES discretion to accept or deny the return or exchange of items.
- Refunds can take up to 14 days to process once a returned bike is received and approved for a refund.
- MOD Bikes is keeping the right to charge returns a 25% restocking fee.
- All claims for damages should be made to our Customer Service Department at email@example.com immediately upon receipt of damaged foods. MOD BIKES reserves the right to deny claims that are made after 7 days from the purchase date, as well as to any products that have been altered, modified or otherwise tampered with.
- All orders are shipped for free to the lower 48 states. Please contact us for information regarding international shipping, or if you live in HI or AK.
- All orders are usually processed within 2-3 business days.
- In-stock orders typically ship within 3 days.
- Orders are not processed, shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
- We do not ship to P.O. boxes or APO/FPO addresses.
- International shipments are subject to respective Duties, Taxes, and Laws.
- A shipping confirmation email with tracking number will be sent once the order has shipped.
- If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in the shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
- Self pick-up is available at our Austin location for no additional charge.
- We require the recipient’s signature upon delivery of all bike shipments.
Meet MOD City +
Open Up Your City
Designed from the Past, Built for the Future
Full of Power, Goes the Distance
Up to 28 mph
Up to 45 miles
60 Nm max
Samsung 576 Wh
MOD Smart Display
Our smart display was designed to give you access to performance settings adjustments so your bike can be tailored to your specific riding style. Through the settings menu, you can control advanced settings like:
- Change the settings of the pedal-assist system.
- Set a speed limit.
- Adjust the acceleration rate of your e-bike.
- Change the brightness of the display.
- Set a password to lock your e-bike.
From the main menu, you will have a clear readout of the bike status and useful information like:
- Battery Meter
- Assist level
- Motor Output meter
- USB charging port
Selle Royal premium gel saddle
Move without pedaling
Improved Trigger Shifter
Shift with ease
For increased stopping power
Adjusts to your perfect riding position
Folds in 15 seconds
For easier storage
Foldable Lock Mount
Integration to easily carry your foldable lock
Use a password to lock and protect your bike
Rear Brake Light
Powered by the battery, activates when you brake
Charge your phone directly from the smart display
carry more or add dozens of compatible accessories
Use the smart display to adjust the max speed, acceleration and more
Integrated into the battery for easy operation
Tough alloy kickstand built to last
7 Speed Gear Shifter
Wide range of gears for higher torque and speed
One Size Fits Most
Geometry & Sizing
Max seat height41 in / 104 cm
Min seat height33.4 in / 84.8 cm
End to end67.5 in / 171.5 cm
Stand over height16 in / 40.6 cm
Handlebar height47-49 in / 119.4-124.5 cm
Frame length16 in / 40.6 cm
Top tube length21 in / 53.4 cm
Handlebar width24” in / 60.9 cm
BIKE WEIGHT65 lbs / 29.5 kg
PAYLOAD CAPACITY265 lbs / 120 kg
PACKING WEIGHT75 lbs / 34 kg
PACKING LENGTH67″ in / 170 cm
PACKING WIDTH7″ in / 20 cm
PACKING HEIGHT31″ in / 80 cm
FOLDED SIZE42 in x 15 in x 26.5 in / 106.7 cm x 38.1 cm x 67.3 cm
|Electric Modes||Throttle & Pedal-Assist|
|Range||Up to 45 miles / 72 km|
|Speed||Up to 28 Mph / 45 Kph|
|Battery||MOD Samsung Powerpack – Li-ion 48V 12Ah (576Wh)|
|Battery Weight||9.4 lbs / 4.26 kg|
|Motor||MOD DRIVE 500W (Peak 750W) rear brushless geared hub|
|Display||MOD BIKES S1 Smart Display w/USB port|
|Charger||Sans 2A automatic smart charger|
|Charging time||3-6 Hours|
|Class||Adjustable Class 1-3|
|Headlight||Integrated wide beam LED 300 lumen|
|Taillight||Integrated LED w/brake light|
|Pedal Assist||Smart 0-9 level cadence sensor|
|Frame||High-performance foldable 6061 aluminum frame|
|Fork||Mozo, 50mm Travel, w/ preload and lockout|
|Brakes||Tektro – Hydraulic Disc with 160mm Rotors, Dual-Piston Calipers with Motor Inhibitors and Adjustable Reach|
|Rims||20″ x 25mm double-wall rims|
|Tires||Kenda K-Shield 20″ x 3.00″|
|Quick Release||Front- yes / Rear- no|
|Shifter||LT-WOO 7 Speed Trigger Shifter|
|Derailleur||Shimano ALTUS 7 speed|
|Pedals||Wellgo, foldable aluminum|
|Freewheel||DNP 11-32 Power Gear nickel plated|
|Crank||52T w/ double side aluminum bash guards|
|Saddle||Selle Royal – Premium gel|
|Seatpost||EXA Form 525 Suspension Seatpost, 40mm Travel, Preload Adjustment|
|Handlebar||Aluminum Alloy, Low Rise, Width 600mm|
|Grips||Faux Leather ergonomique Grips w/locks|
|Stem||Telescopic aluminum foldable stem|
|Fenders||Full cover anti-vibration plastic fenders|
|Rack||Multi-purpose rack w/Child Seat Ready, 55lbs payload capacity|
|Kickstand||Aluminum, heavy duty, adjustable, center-mounted|
|Bell||Premium aluminum bell|
|Tool Set||Multi tool & Adjustable wrench|
|Bike Weight||65 lbs / 29.5 kg|
|Payload Capacity||265 lbs / 120 kg|
|Packing Weight||75 lbs / 34 kg|
|Packing Length||67″ in / 170 cm|
|Packing Width||7″ in / 20 cm|
|Packing Height||31″ in / 80 cm|
|Folded Size||42 in x 15 in x 26.5 in / 106.7 cm x 38.1 cm x 67.3 cm|
|Warranty||5 years limited|
|Fork & Suspension||18 months|
|Motor, Battery, Display||18 months|
First I would like to say this is a great company every one I have spoken to has been exceptional. They keep you informed as to what your status is in the pre-order process, with that said it is well worth the wait for the best bike out there for the price and the most upgraded amineties. I was a little skeptical at first in ordering an electric bike online especially since I live in California but was very happy I went ahead with the order. Holly was very helpful in doing a zoom call so we could actually see the bike once it came in and answered all our questions and then shipped our bikes to us and I have to say I was surprised how fast they arrived to our home. My bike had a couple of issues but Neil's Dunn eased my mind and resolved the issue right away and the matter was taken care of. He is truly a asset to Mod Bikes . We also bought the regular city plus for my husband he truly loves his bike and of course I love mine as well.
The bike is very sturdy and made of good quality. It's only been a couple of weeks since we received them and we get so many compliments from people. These bikes are so fast and fun to ride. Go get yours and you will see for yourself just how much fun they are!!! I understand why they say "Welcome to the Mod family" when you purchase a bike with them. They make you feel like family and they take good care of you because that is who they are! So happy we bought our bikes with them. Thanks again Mod bikes
Thank you so much Carolyn! It means the world to us to hear that you and your husband are enjoying your bikes so much. Please keep us updated with all your adventures and don't hesitate to reach out if you ever need anything! We're honored to have you as a part of the MOD BIKES Family!
- MOD BIKES
Love love this zippy little bike! I have over 90 miles on it From the 3 days I’ve gotten to ride! I can’t wait for the weather to warm up so I can be out there evey day! We will also be taking these bikes in our RV!! Can’t wait!! The quality is amazing for a folding bike!! Very impressed!
This is my second review, after owning my bike for over a year and riding it several long rides a week…… I loved my last folding bike, but was finding it harder to make it up hills. I bought my Mod Bike for my birthday last year and now have over 1200 miles on it. it’s a pleasure on every ride.. up hills, long distances, super reliable and the people at Mod are great to work with. Love my City+ bike!
The bike so nice, you reviewed it twice! Thanks for letting us know how much use you've gotten out of your City +, Nancy - that's some impressive mileage!
Ha! No Way - I just threw away the shipping boxes because there is no way you’re getting these bikes back!
Quite literally the best thing I’ve purchased in a long time. Thank you.
I started looking at E-Bikes and had no clue what I was doing. I didn’t know the difference between the drive systems or classes - or anything. I’m not a “biker” and hadn’t been on a bike since grade school - some 3 decades or more ago, so the learning process wore me out.
I found you from a FB ad, and it caught my eye (well done marketing). I visited the website and saw you were in Austin. Well, I’m in Indianapolis so that wasn’t exactly convenient.
Your website said you offered free virtual demos - so I decided what the heck - let’s see. Mike gave my wife and I a great demo and tour of the store. He made a product recommendation and we ordered two. He said try it, if you don’t like it - ship it back.
After a lengthy pre-order process the bikes finally arrived. I admit I was growing impatient waiting for them - but was so relieved when they finally arrived. It was absolutely worth the wait.
My first impression of the unboxing was beyond what I was expecting. The bikes are beautiful, well constructed and an absolute joy to ride. There is no way you’re getting these back - never!
Since it’s been a bit since I’ve been on a bike it did take me a couple phone calls to Niels in the garage to teach me a few things. It was a huge help knowing I could pick up the phone and have real support. He was so patient when my first question was “how do I turn it on” - later I saw the directions in the email.
We put 25 miles on them the first weekend we had them. Since we used pedal assist a lot the battery stayed fully charged both trips - amazing. I was able to get about 21 mph out of mine (I’m not a small or light dude) and truthfully that was fast enough. My wife who is considerably smaller can only get hers up to 12mph - but that’s not the bikes fault - I checked! ;)
Overall I’m beyond impressed - way more than I thought I would be. I have some physical limitations that have left me sidelined to the couch for far too long. The ebike has given me back the freedom to get out and be active again. I’m beyond grateful for what you’ve built and can’t wait to watch you grow.
I’m a fan and customer for life.
Thank you so much for choosing MOD BIKES, Mike! We are thrilled to welcome you both in our MOD Family. Enjoy all your rides together, we know that these bikes will be great on all your adventures. Come visit us in Texas!
We picked up our new eBikes Sept 21st 2021 just in time for our trip to Grapevine, Texas and Palo Duro Canyon State Park in Texas. I easily packed them into the bed of my truck and we took off on Sept 22nd. These eBikes are totally awesome. Easy to fold, pack and unfold. We unpacked them and took them around the camp site in Grapevine, Texas. Kinda like a pre-ride before arriving into Palo Duro Canyon State Park. They just so much fun, as they are easy to ride, they are comfortable, and for the first time my wife is now riding with a big smile from ear to ear.
Thanks Mike and Team for the support the delivery of these awesome eBikes.
We’re so happy to hear you’re loving your new MOD City+ bikes! Welcome to the MOD BIKES family, and we can’t wait to hear about all your adventures on them.