- All eligible returns must have a receipt of purchase.
- After receiving the bike/item, you have 7 days to notify us regarding a refund or exchange. We do not accept returns or exchanges after 7 days of receiving the bike/item.
- The customer will be responsible for securely packing the bike/item.
- If needed, we will send you a shipping label and schedule a pick-up for returns or exchanges.
- The bike must be in the original box, and securely packed.
- The bike must be in the same condition you received it, without any damage.
- Damaged bikes will not be accepted, and the customer will be responsible for any damages incurred during shipping due to improper packing.
- Once we receive and inspect the bike, we will send an email notifying you that we received the items and will proceed with processing the refund or exchange.
- Pre-orders can be canceled and fully refunded at any point before receiving the order, and up to 7 days after receiving the item according to our return policy.
- Used bikes/items are not eligible for returns or exchanges.
- It is within MOD BIKES discretion to accept or deny the return or exchange of items.
- Refunds can take up to 14 days to process once a returned bike is received and approved for a refund.
- MOD Bikes is keeping the right to charge returns a 25% restocking fee.
- All claims for damages should be made to our Customer Service Department at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately upon receipt of damaged foods. MOD BIKES reserves the right to deny claims that are made after 7 days from the purchase date, as well as to any products that have been altered, modified or otherwise tampered with.
- All orders are shipped for free to the lower 48 states. Please contact us for information regarding international shipping, or if you live in HI or AK.
- All orders are usually processed within 2-3 business days.
- In-stock orders typically ship within 3 days.
- Orders are not processed, shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
- We do not ship to P.O. boxes or APO/FPO addresses.
- International shipments are subject to respective Duties, Taxes, and Laws.
- A shipping confirmation email with tracking number will be sent once the order has shipped.
- If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in the shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
- Self pick-up is available at our Austin location for no additional charge.
- We require the recipient’s signature upon delivery of all bike shipments.
I had anticipated using my phone holder more than I have. I have an iPhone 12 and with the phone case, the phone holder seems to be a little narrow. The holder itself is sturdy and of good quality.
Thank you for you review. Next time you come to our shop we can show you how to fit your phone in nice and snug.
super easy to install and a great accessory. Fits the phone perfectly, and easy to pop the phone in and out. Holds on well so no fear of it falling, even on bumpy terrain.
Thank you Matt, glad to know your phone is safe on your rides!
I’ve had quite a few phone holders and Mod’s is my favorite. It’s simple and sturdy and even works with my popsocket. 💜
Thank you so much for your review Jenny, glad you're enjoying the phone holder on your MOD!
Easily fits and holds variety of different size phones. No issues with holding the phone securely while riding around on or off road.
Thanks for your review Arsenio, glad the phone holders are working out great!
Holds it securely in place while off roading. No problems. Very sturdy
Thank you so much for this, Bill, that is great to know that it is working well for you. :) We love to hear it!