- All eligible returns must have a receipt of purchase.
- After receiving the bike/item, you have 7 days to notify us regarding a refund or exchange. We do not accept returns or exchanges after 7 days of receiving the bike/item.
- The customer will be responsible for securely packing the bike/item.
- If needed, we will send you a shipping label and schedule a pick-up for returns or exchanges.
- The bike must be in the original box, and securely packed.
- The bike must be in the same condition you received it, without any damage.
- Damaged bikes will not be accepted, and the customer will be responsible for any damages incurred during shipping due to improper packing.
- Once we receive and inspect the bike, we will send an email notifying you that we received the items and will proceed with processing the refund or exchange.
- Pre-orders can be canceled and fully refunded at any point before receiving the order, and up to 7 days after receiving the item according to our return policy.
- Used bikes/items are not eligible for returns or exchanges.
- It is within MOD BIKES discretion to accept or deny the return or exchange of items.
- Refunds can take up to 14 days to process once a returned bike is received and approved for a refund.
- MOD Bikes is keeping the right to charge returns a 25% restocking fee.
- All claims for damages should be made to our Customer Service Department at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately upon receipt of damaged foods. MOD BIKES reserves the right to deny claims that are made after 7 days from the purchase date, as well as to any products that have been altered, modified or otherwise tampered with.
- All orders are shipped for free to the lower 48 states. Please contact us for information regarding international shipping, or if you live in HI or AK.
- All orders are usually processed within 2-3 business days.
- In-stock orders typically ship within 3 days.
- Orders are not processed, shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
- We do not ship to P.O. boxes or APO/FPO addresses.
- International shipments are subject to respective Duties, Taxes, and Laws.
- A shipping confirmation email with tracking number will be sent once the order has shipped.
- If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in the shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
- Self pick-up is available at our Austin location for no additional charge.
- We require the recipient’s signature upon delivery of all bike shipments.
I absolutely loved my mirror when I first got it -- it definitely helped me feel much safer on crowded roads. Unfortunately, after less than a year the part which holds the mirror inside the handlebar snapped. Disclaimer: I do have a Citi bike, which I fold up into my sedan trunk fairly often, so this may have shortened its lifespan.
Love this mirror, as it it easy to adjust (and stays in place while riding), just not vibrate the image, is very sturdy and folds nicely during transport. It also looks great on the bike.
We totally agree Brian. Have fun on your bike this summer.
We've been riding all around Aransas Pass and the mirror on our mod bikes is stable and clear even on rough terrain
Great to hear, thanks so much for the review Roxanne! Keep on riding! :)
This Mirror is great when mounted to the left handle bar provides excellent visibility directly behind you. I no longer have any issues seeing what’s directly behind me on my rides.
I agree that the Mirrycle mirror is the best! The lens is clear and the way it mounts truly works.
Glad you are happy and thanks for the review.
It is easy to adjust and easy to glance down at it while riding, but for older eyes, I'd like a slightly larger version of this mirror. Especially when I'm going over 20 mph on my MOD Easy.
Happy to hear you are enjoying the mirror. Thanks for the kind words.