- All eligible returns must have a receipt of purchase.
- After receiving the bike/item, you have 7 days to notify us regarding a refund or exchange. We do not accept returns or exchanges after 7 days of receiving the bike/item.
- The customer will be responsible for securely packing the bike/item.
- If needed, we will send you a shipping label and schedule a pick-up for returns or exchanges.
- The bike must be in the original box, and securely packed.
- The bike must be in the same condition you received it, without any damage.
- Damaged bikes will not be accepted, and the customer will be responsible for any damages incurred during shipping due to improper packing.
- Once we receive and inspect the bike, we will send an email notifying you that we received the items and will proceed with processing the refund or exchange.
- Pre-orders can be canceled and fully refunded at any point before receiving the order, and up to 7 days after receiving the item according to our return policy.
- Used bikes/items are not eligible for returns or exchanges.
- It is within MOD BIKES discretion to accept or deny the return or exchange of items.
- Refunds can take up to 14 days to process once a returned bike is received and approved for a refund.
- MOD Bikes is keeping the right to charge returns a 25% restocking fee.
- All claims for damages should be made to our Customer Service Department at email@example.com immediately upon receipt of damaged foods. MOD BIKES reserves the right to deny claims that are made after 7 days from the purchase date, as well as to any products that have been altered, modified or otherwise tampered with.
- All orders are shipped for free to the lower 48 states. Please contact us for information regarding international shipping, or if you live in HI or AK.
- All orders are usually processed within 2-3 business days.
- In-stock orders typically ship within 3 days.
- Orders are not processed, shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
- We do not ship to P.O. boxes or APO/FPO addresses.
- International shipments are subject to respective Duties, Taxes, and Laws.
- A shipping confirmation email with tracking number will be sent once the order has shipped.
- If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in the shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
- Self pick-up is available at our Austin location for no additional charge.
- We require the recipient’s signature upon delivery of all bike shipments.
These guys are the best. Friendly and helpful.
I love getting reviews like this from our most awesome customers. If you need anything we are here to help. Enjoy riding your bike this summer.
No better way to take in the scenery and flatten out those hills. Enjoy your travels and where ever your bikes take you.
I'm loving my bike soooooooo much! Sunday I went 27 miles -- HILLS are NOTHING on this bike, and I came home with battery still 60%...stopped at 6 open houses...Brought home in my panniers (from my favorite, Central Market) 2 bottles of wine, avocados, strawberries, apples, sushi...just LOVE all of it's user friendly features...another 22 miles exploring today (again, "what hills"?) thanks ever so much, Mary B.
Thank you Mary! Keep living the MOD Life.
We were in Red River, New Mexico with the new tires and inner tubes. They worked fantastic. No issues what so ever. Live em !
Glad to hear the tires are working out well for you. Give us a shout if you need anything else out there.
Best of luck,