- All eligible returns must have a receipt of purchase.
- After receiving the bike/item, you have 7 days to notify us regarding a refund or exchange. We do not accept returns or exchanges after 7 days of receiving the bike/item.
- The customer will be responsible for securely packing the bike/item.
- If needed, we will send you a shipping label and schedule a pick-up for returns or exchanges.
- The bike must be in the original box, and securely packed.
- The bike must be in the same condition you received it, without any damage.
- Damaged bikes will not be accepted, and the customer will be responsible for any damages incurred during shipping due to improper packing.
- Once we receive and inspect the bike, we will send an email notifying you that we received the items and will proceed with processing the refund or exchange.
- Pre-orders can be canceled and fully refunded at any point before receiving the order, and up to 7 days after receiving the item according to our return policy.
- Used bikes/items are not eligible for returns or exchanges.
- It is within MOD BIKES discretion to accept or deny the return or exchange of items.
- Refunds can take up to 14 days to process once a returned bike is received and approved for a refund.
- MOD Bikes is keeping the right to charge returns a 25% restocking fee.
- All claims for damages should be made to our Customer Service Department at email@example.com immediately upon receipt of damaged foods. MOD BIKES reserves the right to deny claims that are made after 7 days from the purchase date, as well as to any products that have been altered, modified or otherwise tampered with.
- All orders are shipped for free to the lower 48 states. Please contact us for information regarding international shipping, or if you live in HI or AK.
- All orders are usually processed within 2-3 business days.
- In-stock orders typically ship within 3 days.
- Orders are not processed, shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
- We do not ship to P.O. boxes or APO/FPO addresses.
- International shipments are subject to respective Duties, Taxes, and Laws.
- A shipping confirmation email with tracking number will be sent once the order has shipped.
- If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in the shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
- Self pick-up is available at our Austin location for no additional charge.
- We require the recipient’s signature upon delivery of all bike shipments.
Meet MOD Easy
Freedom Made Easy
Don’t let the vintage styled frame fool you. Easy comes equipped with top of the line components built to last. Get your heart beating again with this high powered e-bike built to turn heads in complete silence.
Designed from the Past, Built for the Future
Inspired by World War II motorcycles, Easy captures history with its retro frame and iconic sidecar. Our goal was to craft a machine that would turn your commutes into inspiring moments.
Meet our iconic sidecar & sidebasket. Designed specifically for the MOD Easy, both options offer a payload capacity of 120 lbs - so you can transport your extra cargo, little kids or even your furry friends. Strap on the goggles, cue the tunes and set off on your best adventure yet. The sidecar can be easily detached using 3 quick-release pins.
Unleash the Power
We partnered with industry leaders to develop an innovative system that is powerful, smart, and reliable. The Easy e-bike delivers peak performance supporting speeds up to 28 MPH using a long-lasting geared-hub motor. The removable power pack is loaded with top of the line Samsung cells managed by an Advanced Digital Display.
Up to 28 mph
Up to 48 miles
69 Nm max
Samsung 624 Wh
MOD Smart Display
Our smart display was designed to give you access to performance settings adjustments so your bike can be tailored to your specific riding style. Through the settings menu, you can control advanced settings like:
- Change the settings of the pedal-assist system.
- Set a speed limit.
- Adjust the acceleration rate of your e-bike.
- Change the brightness of the display.
- Set a password to lock your e-bike.
From the main menu, you will have a clear readout of the bike status and useful information like:
- Battery Meter
- Assist level
- Motor Output meter
- USB charging port
Adjusts to your perfect riding position
Powerful LED Headlights
Illuminate the road ahead of you
Child Seat Compatible
Attach up to two child seats to bring the kids along
Use the smart display to adjust the max speed, acceleration and more
Tough alloy kickstand built to last
Optional sidecar which attaches to your Easy
Will keep you clean and dry
7 Speed Gear Shifter
Wide range of gears for higher torque and speed
Optional sidebasket which attaches to your Easy
Foldable Lock Mount
Integration to easily carry your lock
Use a password to lock and protect your bike
Carry more or add dozens of compatible accessories
Propelling you to 28mph effortlessly
Charge your phone directly from the smart display
Loud and crisp to make your presence known
Accessory Mounting Bracket
Mount multiple accessories and transform your prospects
YES, we have the coolest sidecar ever… but that’s just a bonus. Easy is rich with usable features for your everyday use. Front and rear fenders will keep you dry and clean and a rear rack that comes as standard allows you to load any cargo you need. Choose your destination; you’ll be surprised how Easy you’ll get there.
Easy features responsive hydraulic disc brakes that offer maximum control, and wide multi-terrain tires to keep you stable on or off the road. LED head and tail lights keep you visible from all angles, so you can focus on all that matters: piloting this classic ride.
One Size Fits All
Easy was built ready to resize for your optimal comfort and riding position. You can adjust the seat post and handlebar to fit your height in seconds. You’ll have full-leg extension and a relaxed upright seating position. Easy is a great fit for anyone 5’2″ (157.5 cm) to 6’7″ (206 cm).
Geometry & Sizing
Max seat height41.2″ in / 104.6 cm
Min seat height32.8″ in / 83.3 cm
End to end74″ in / 188 cm
Stand over height31″ in / 78.7 cm
Handlebar height39-47″ in / 99-119 cm
Frame length19.5″ in / 49.5 cm
Top tube length25″ in / 63.5 cm
Handlebar width29″ in / 73.6 cm
BIKE WEIGHT69 lbs / 31.3 kg
PAYLOAD CAPACITY265 lbs (120kg)
PACKING WEIGHT78.5 lbs / 35.6 kg
PACKING LENGTH65″ in / 165 cm
PACKING WIDTH14″ in / 35 cm
PACKING HEIGHT31″ in / 80 cm
|Electric Modes||Throttle & Pedal-Assist|
|Range||Up to 45 miles / 72 km|
|Speed||Up to 28 Mph / 45 Kph|
|Battery||MOD Samsung Powerpack – Li-ion 48V 15Ah (720Wh)|
|Battery Weight||8.5 lbs / 3.85 kg|
|Motor||MOD DRIVE 750W (Peak 1050W) rear brushless geared hub -Hengtai|
|Display||MOD BIKES S1 Smart Display w/USB port|
|Charger||Sans 2A automatic smart charger|
|Charging time||3-6 Hours|
|Class||Adjustable Class 1-3|
|Headlight||Integrated wide beam LED|
|Taillight||Integrated LED w/brake light|
|Pedal Assist||Smart 0-9 level cadence sensor|
|Frame||High-performance 6061 aluminum frame|
|Fork||Forged Aluminum 24″|
|Brakes||Tektro – Hydraulic Disc with 180mm Rotors, Dual-Piston Calipers with Motor Inhibitors and Adjustable Reach|
|Rims||24″ x 60mm|
|Tires||Kenda Flame 24″ x 3.00″|
|Quick Release||Front- yes / Rear- no|
|Shifter||Sun Race – M4, 7 speed trigger shifter|
|Derailleur||Shimano ALTUS 7 speed|
|Freewheel||DNP 11-32 Power Gear nickel plated|
|Crank||52T w/ double side aluminum bash guards|
|Saddle||Faux Leather Selle Royal – Drifter|
|Seatpost||EXA Form 525 Suspension Seatpost, 40mm Travel, Preload Adjustment|
|Handlebar||Aluminum Alloy, Low Rise, 700mm Width|
|Grips||Faux Leather ergonomique Grips|
|Stem||Adjustable aluminum stem 0˚-60˚|
|Fenders||Full cover aluminum fenders|
|Rack||Multi-purpose heavy duty W/ bungee strap, 55lbs payload capacity|
|Kickstand||Aluminum, heavy duty, adjustable, center-mounted|
|Bell||Premium aluminum bell|
|Tool Set||Multi tool & Adjustable wrench|
|Bike Weight||88 lbs / 40 kg|
|Payload Capacity||265 lbs / 120 kg|
|Packing Weight||78.5 lbs / 35.6 kg|
|Packing Length||65″ in / 165 cm|
|Packing Width||14″ in / 35 cm|
|Packing Height||31″ in / 80 cm|
|Warranty||5 years limited|
|Fork & Suspension||18 months|
|Motor, Battery, Display||18 months|
I love my bike and I use it everyday to take the dogs out. My larger dog running with us when the other 2 smaller dogs enjoying the ride.
A great buy !!!
Bikes and dogs! That is how we roll. Thanks for the review and all of the great pictures.
Thanks for the review and give Scarlett a belly rub for us.
Great bike… the wait was so worth it. Get so may looks with the side car. MoJo loves it :) there is a definite learning curve to ride with the side car. Power is great goes right up the hills in the neighborhood no problem. Can’t wait for the weather to get warmer and take it out on the silver comet trail.
Warmer weather is on the way, hope you enjoy it. Thank you for your kind words.
I was doing my best to refrain from writing a review but since you continually badger me with emails requesting it and there is no way to unsubscribe maybe you’ll stop if I do.
Missing parts, parts that aren’t called out in the directions and generally poor fabrication have led to the sidecar being the worst purchase I’ve likely ever made. Four weeks later and it still is not serviceable. I’ve even engaged a local metal fabricator to see if they could make something to salvage this. Take it to a bike shop you say? Tried that, got a response of “wow we have no idea how to help”.
The bike is fine, if not for the sidecar we would have gone another route, which makes this even more frustrating. Well that and the fact you continue to send emails asking for reviews and welcoming me to the “Mod squad”. My blood boils just seeing the sidecar in pieces in my garage, so the constant emails aren’t making this any better.
Thank you for the review, No matter the outcome its extremely important for us to know your thoughts. It's the only way for us to fix the problem for you and all future customers.
I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience with the Sidecar, but we stand behind the quality of our products, our support team with be in touch.
Trying to hook up the side boat is exhausting. It is heavy. 7 day trial not long enough as I still haven’t been able to hook this up. Mechanical error. Went dead on me mid-ride. Not fun to ride a super heavy bike back with no power. This is after only 40 total miles on it! I so want to return this product! Super disappointing in everything from set up on. Biggest waste of money ever.
Yes, the sidecar is not light and does take a bit of practice and patience at first to master the setup. I'm sorry your bike wasn't working property. I totally understand your frustration. Our support team will help you with everything and will find a solution to make sure you are happy.