- All eligible returns must have a receipt of purchase.
- After receiving the bike/item, you have 7 days to notify us regarding a refund or exchange. We do not accept returns or exchanges after 7 days of receiving the bike/item.
- The customer will be responsible for securely packing the bike/item.
- If needed, we will send you a shipping label and schedule a pick-up for returns or exchanges.
- The bike must be in the original box, and securely packed.
- The bike must be in the same condition you received it, without any damage.
- Damaged bikes will not be accepted, and the customer will be responsible for any damages incurred during shipping due to improper packing.
- Once we receive and inspect the bike, we will send an email notifying you that we received the items and will proceed with processing the refund or exchange.
- Pre-orders can be canceled and fully refunded at any point before receiving the order, and up to 7 days after receiving the item according to our return policy.
- Used bikes/items are not eligible for returns or exchanges.
- It is within MOD BIKES discretion to accept or deny the return or exchange of items.
- Refunds can take up to 14 days to process once a returned bike is received and approved for a refund.
- MOD Bikes is keeping the right to charge returns a 25% restocking fee.
- All claims for damages should be made to our Customer Service Department at email@example.com immediately upon receipt of damaged foods. MOD BIKES reserves the right to deny claims that are made after 7 days from the purchase date, as well as to any products that have been altered, modified or otherwise tampered with.
- All orders are shipped for free to the lower 48 states. Please contact us for information regarding international shipping, or if you live in HI or AK.
- All orders are usually processed within 2-3 business days.
- In-stock orders typically ship within 3 days.
- Orders are not processed, shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
- We do not ship to P.O. boxes or APO/FPO addresses.
- International shipments are subject to respective Duties, Taxes, and Laws.
- A shipping confirmation email with tracking number will be sent once the order has shipped.
- If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in the shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
- Self pick-up is available at our Austin location for no additional charge.
- We require the recipient’s signature upon delivery of all bike shipments.
Meet MOD Berlin
High Powered Electric Commuter
MOD Berlin takes a page from the coolest city in Europe’s book, bringing a lightweight and sporty, yet timeless electric bike to the roads. Only this time, equipped with powerful electric motor to take you even farther. Say hello to instant old-school cool- with an upgrade.
Designed from the Past; Built for the Future
Inspired by the European capital of design, we created a bike that embodies the minimalism and style of the past but includes advanced technologies of the future. Pairing a brushed aluminum frame with rustic brown accents, Berlin offers a classic ride with the convenience needed to be your daily shuttle.
Unleash the Power
We partnered with industry leaders to develop an innovative system that is powerful, smart, and reliable. Easy delivers peak performance - using a long-lasting geared-hub motor a removable power pack is loaded with top of the line Samsung cells and an advanced Digital Display built to give you total control.
Up to 28 mph
Up to 60 miles
MOD Smart Display
Our smart display was designed to give you access to performance settings adjustments so your bike can be tailored to your specific riding style, Through the settings menu, you can control advanced settings like:
- Change the settings of the pedal-assist system.
- Set a speed limit.
- Adjust the acceleration rate of your e-bike.
- Change the brightness of the display.
- Set a Password to lock your e-bike.
From the main menu, you will have a clear readout of the bike status and useful Information like:
- Battery Meter
- Assist level
- Motor Output meter
- USB charging port
Will keep you clean and dry
Optional sidecar which attaches to your Easy
Use a password to lock and protect your bike
Adjusts to your perfect riding position
Child Seat Compatible
Attach up to two child seats to bring the kids along
Powerful LED Headlights
Illuminate the road ahead of you
YES, we have the coolest side car ever… but that’s just a bonus. Easy is rich with usable features for your everyday use. Front and rear fenders will keep you dry and clean and a rear rack that comes as standard allows you to load any cargo you need. Choose your destination; you’ll be surprised how Easy you’ll get there.
Safety is no compromise. We packed Berlin with advanced safety features to keep you upright and intact. Tektro hydraulic disk brakes deliver maximum stopping power while special visibility and theft protection features work hand in hand to keep you and your ride out of harm’s way.
Adjust for Comfort
Easy was built ready to resize for your optimal comfort and riding position. You can adjust the seat post and handlebar to fit your height in seconds. You’ll have full-leg extension and a relaxed upright seating position. Easy is a great fit for anyone 5’2″ (157.5 cm) to 6’7″ (206 cm).
Geometry & Sizing
Max seat height41.2″ in / 104.6 cm
Min seat height32.8″ in / 83.3 cm
End to end74″ in / 188 cm
Stand over height31″ in / 78.7 cm
Handlebar height39-47″ in / 99-119 cm
Frame length19.5″ in / 49.5 cm
Top tube length25″ in / 63.5 cm
Handlebar width29″ in / 73.6 cm
BIKE WEIGHTSizing Value
PAYLOAD CAPACITYSizing Value
PACKING WEIGHTSizing Value
PACKING LENGTHSizing Value
PACKING WIDTHSizing Value
PACKING HIGHTSizing Value
|Electric Modes||Torque Sensing Pedal Assist|
|Range||Up to 60 miles / 96 km|
|Speed||Up to 28 Mph / 45 Kph|
|Battery||MOD Samsung Powerpack – Li-ion 48V 12.8Ah (614Wh)|
|Battery Weight||7.4 lbs / 3.35 kg|
|Motor||MODRIVE 350W (Peak 650W) brushless Mid Drive 90 Nm of torque – Shengyi|
|Display||MOD BIKES S2 Smart Display w/USB port|
|Charger||Sans 2A automatic smart charger|
|Charging time||3-6 Hours|
|Class||Adjustable Class 1-3|
|Headlight||Integrated wide beam LED 300 lumen|
|Pedal Assist||Smart 0-9 level torque sensor|
|Frame||High-performance 6061 aluminum frame|
|Fork||Suspension fork EXA S4, 40mm travel|
|Brakes||Zoom – Hydraulic Disc with 180mm Rotors, Dual-Piston Calipers with Motor Inhibitors and Adjustable Reach|
|Rims||700c x 19mm double-wall rims|
|Tires||CST 700x38c w/reflective sidewall|
|Quick Release||Front- yes / Rear- yes|
|Shifter||Sun Race – M4, 7 speed trigger shifter|
|Derailleur||Sun Race 7 speed|
|Freewheel||DNP 11-32 Power Gear nickel plated|
|Crank||42T w/ aluminum bash guards|
|Saddle||Selle Royal – Hertz gel|
|Seatpost||EXA Form 525 Suspension Seatpost, 40mm Travel, Preload Adjustment|
|Handlebar||Aluminum Alloy, Low Rise, 650mm Width|
|Grips||Faux Leather Grips w/locks|
|Stem||Telescopic aluminum foldable stem|
|Fenders||Aluminum, heavy duty, adjustable, rear-mounted|
|Rack||Multi-purpose heavy duty W/ bungee strap, 55lbs payload capacity|
|Kickstand||Aluminum, heavy duty, adjustable, rear-mounted|
|Bell||Premium aluminum bell|
|Tool Set||Multi tool & Adjustable wrench|
|Bike Weight||54 lbs / 24 kg|
|Payload Capacity||265 lbs / 120 kg|
|Packing Weight||64 lbs / 29 kg|
|Packing Length||63″ in / 160 cm|
|Packing Width||7″ in / 20 cm|
|Packing Height||33″ in / 85 cm|
|Warranty||5 years limited|
|Fork & Suspension||18 months|
|Motor, Battery, Display||18 months|