- All eligible returns must have a receipt of purchase.
- After receiving the bike/item, you have 7 days to notify us regarding a refund or exchange. We do not accept returns or exchanges after 7 days of receiving the bike/item.
- The customer will be responsible for securely packing the bike/item.
- If needed, we will send you a shipping label and schedule a pick-up for returns or exchanges.
- The bike must be in the original box, and securely packed.
- The bike must be in the same condition you received it, without any damage.
- Damaged bikes will not be accepted, and the customer will be responsible for any damages incurred during shipping due to improper packing.
- Once we receive and inspect the bike, we will send an email notifying you that we received the items and will proceed with processing the refund or exchange.
- Pre-orders can be canceled and fully refunded at any point before receiving the order, and up to 7 days after receiving the item according to our return policy.
- Used bikes/items are not eligible for returns or exchanges.
- It is within MOD BIKES discretion to accept or deny the return or exchange of items.
- Refunds can take up to 14 days to process once a returned bike is received and approved for a refund.
- MOD Bikes is keeping the right to charge returns a 25% restocking fee.
- All claims for damages should be made to our Customer Service Department at email@example.com immediately upon receipt of damaged foods. MOD BIKES reserves the right to deny claims that are made after 7 days from the purchase date, as well as to any products that have been altered, modified or otherwise tampered with.
- All orders are shipped for free to the lower 48 states. Please contact us for information regarding international shipping, or if you live in HI or AK.
- All orders are usually processed within 2-3 business days.
- In-stock orders typically ship within 3 days.
- Orders are not processed, shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
- We do not ship to P.O. boxes or APO/FPO addresses.
- International shipments are subject to respective Duties, Taxes, and Laws.
- A shipping confirmation email with tracking number will be sent once the order has shipped.
- If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in the shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
- Self pick-up is available at our Austin location for no additional charge.
- We require the recipient’s signature upon delivery of all bike shipments.
Meet MOD City +
Open Up Your City
Designed from the Past, Built for the Future
Full of Power, Goes the Distance
Up to 28 mph
Up to 45 miles
60 Nm max
Samsung 614 Wh
MOD Smart Display
Our smart display was designed to give you access to performance settings adjustments so your bike can be tailored to your specific riding style. Through the settings menu, you can control advanced settings like:
- Change the settings of the pedal-assist system.
- Set a speed limit.
- Adjust the acceleration rate of your e-bike.
- Change the brightness of the display.
- Set a password to lock your e-bike.
From the main menu, you will have a clear readout of the bike status and useful information like:
- Battery Meter
- Assist level
- Motor Output meter
- USB charging port
Move without pedaling
Child Seat Compatible
Attach up to two child seats to bring the kids along
Folds in 15 seconds
For easier storage
For increased stopping power
Charge your phone directly from the smart display
Snap-On accessories bracket
Mount multiple accessories and transform your prospects
carry more or add dozens of compatible accessories
Programmable Electric System
Use the smart display to adjust the max speed, acceleration and more
7 Speed Gear Shifter
Wide range of gears for higher torque and speed
Selle Royal premium gel saddle
Improved Trigger Shifter
Shift with ease
Adjusts to your perfect riding position
Foldable Lock Compatible
Integration to easily carry your foldable lock
Use a password to lock and protect your bike
Integrated into the battery for easy operation
Rear Brake Light
Powered by the battery, activates when you brake
Loud and crisp to make your presence known
Tough alloy kickstand built to last
Will keep you clean and dry
Snap-On Trunk Bag
Snap-On Rear Basket
Snap-On Front Basket
One Size Fits Most
Geometry & Sizing
Max seat height41 in / 104 cm
Min seat height33.4 in / 84.8 cm
End to end67.5 in / 171.5 cm
Stand over height16 in / 40.6 cm
Handlebar height47-49 in / 119.4-124.5 cm
Frame length16 in / 40.6 cm
Top tube length21 in / 53.4 cm
Handlebar width24” in / 60.9 cm
BIKE WEIGHT65 lbs / 29.5 kg
PAYLOAD CAPACITY265 lbs / 120 kg
PACKING WEIGHT75 lbs / 34 kg
PACKING LENGTH67″ in / 170 cm
PACKING WIDTH7″ in / 20 cm
PACKING HEIGHT31″ in / 80 cm
FOLDED SIZE42 in x 15 in x 26.5 in / 106.7 cm x 38.1 cm x 67.3 cm
|Electric Modes||Throttle & Pedal-Assist|
|Range||Up to 45 miles / 72 km|
|Speed||Up to 28 Mph / 45 Kph|
|Battery||MOD Samsung Powerpack – Li-ion 48V 12.8Ah (614Wh)|
|Battery Weight||9.4 lbs / 4.26 kg|
|Motor||MOD DRIVE 500W (Peak 750W) rear brushless geared hub|
|Display||MOD BIKES S1 Smart Display w/USB port|
|Charger||Sans 2A automatic smart charger|
|Charging time||3-6 Hours|
|Class||Adjustable Class 1-3|
|Headlight||Integrated wide beam LED 300 lumen|
|Taillight||Integrated LED w/brake light|
|Pedal Assist||Smart 0-9 level cadence sensor|
|Frame||High-performance foldable 6061 aluminum frame|
|Fork||Mozo, 50mm Travel, w/ preload and lockout|
|Brakes||Tektro – Hydraulic Disc with 160mm Rotors, Dual-Piston Calipers with Motor Inhibitors and Adjustable Reach|
|Rims||20″ x 25mm double-wall rims|
|Tires||Kenda K-Shield 20″ x 3.00″|
|Quick Release||Front- yes / Rear- no|
|Shifter||LT-WOO 7 Speed Trigger Shifter|
|Derailleur||Shimano ALTUS 7 speed|
|Pedals||Wellgo, foldable aluminum|
|Freewheel||DNP 11-32 Power Gear nickel plated|
|Crank||52T w/ double side aluminum bash guards|
|Saddle||Selle Royal – Premium gel|
|Seatpost||EXA Form 525 Suspension Seatpost, 40mm Travel, Preload Adjustment|
|Handlebar||Aluminum Alloy, Low Rise, Width 600mm|
|Grips||Faux Leather ergonomique Grips w/locks|
|Stem||Telescopic aluminum foldable stem|
|Fenders||Full cover anti-vibration plastic fenders|
|Rack||Multi-purpose rack w/Child Seat Ready, 55lbs payload capacity|
|Kickstand||Aluminum, heavy duty, adjustable, center-mounted|
|Bell||Premium aluminum bell|
|Tool Set||Multi tool & Adjustable wrench|
|Bike Weight||65 lbs / 29.5 kg|
|Payload Capacity||265 lbs / 120 kg|
|Packing Weight||75 lbs / 34 kg|
|Packing Length||67″ in / 170 cm|
|Packing Width||7″ in / 20 cm|
|Packing Height||31″ in / 80 cm|
|Folded Size||42 in x 15 in x 26.5 in / 106.7 cm x 38.1 cm x 67.3 cm|
|Warranty||5 years limited|
|Fork & Suspension||18 months|
|Motor, Battery, Display||18 months|
Here’s what you get:
We’re confident you’ll love your MOD once it’s delivered. If not, return or exchange it for free!
Flexible monthly installments for up to 36 months starting from 0% APR.
We offer free and fast shipping to the lower 48 states, delivered right to your doorstep 90% assembled.
5 Year Warranty
Every MOD is built to last and is protected by our 5-year limited warranty for extra peace of mind.
Ready to roll?
I'm loving my Mod City+!!! It is the perfect commuter and adventure bike: Sunday I went 27 miles (but HILLS are"nothing" on this ebike & my battery was still 60%)...stopped at 6 open houses...Brought home in my panniers from my favorite Central Market: 2 bottles of wine, avocados, strawberries, apples, sushi...and I just LOVE all of it's other user friendly features, too, like my phone holder, mirror, and Foldylock...another 22 miles of exploring today (again, "what hills"?) -- getting this bike was one of the best decisions I ever made.thanks ever so much, Mary B.
We loved the pictures and are so happy you are living the MOD life to the fullest.
First I would like to say this is a great company every one I have spoken to has been exceptional. They keep you informed as to what your status is in the pre-order process, with that said it is well worth the wait for the best bike out there for the price and the most upgraded amineties. I was a little skeptical at first in ordering an electric bike online especially since I live in California but was very happy I went ahead with the order. Holly was very helpful in doing a zoom call so we could actually see the bike once it came in and answered all our questions and then shipped our bikes to us and I have to say I was surprised how fast they arrived to our home. My bike had a couple of issues but Neil's Dunn eased my mind and resolved the issue right away and the matter was taken care of. He is truly a asset to Mod Bikes . We also bought the regular city plus for my husband he truly loves his bike and of course I love mine as well.
The bike is very sturdy and made of good quality. It's only been a couple of weeks since we received them and we get so many compliments from people. These bikes are so fast and fun to ride. Go get yours and you will see for yourself just how much fun they are!!! I understand why they say "Welcome to the Mod family" when you purchase a bike with them. They make you feel like family and they take good care of you because that is who they are! So happy we bought our bikes with them. Thanks again Mod bikes
Thank you so much Carolyn! It means the world to us to hear that you and your husband are enjoying your bikes so much. Please keep us updated with all your adventures and don't hesitate to reach out if you ever need anything! We're honored to have you as a part of the MOD BIKES Family!
- MOD BIKES
I am very pleased with my MOD City + Step-Thru E-bike! It’s been a joy to ride around town. Everything works perfectly. The battery keeps a long charge for my daily rides. Shifting and E-boost are nice and smooth. The bike is also easy to mount and balance, even for seniors. Breaks work fine and the bike is very durable and solidly built. The Mod Bikes staff are friendly and helpful and their service is very professional. I am most satisfied with my purchase.
We really appreciate your comments and we wish you all the best this coming summer on the bike.
Yeh right. This incredible bike is everything an old fart needs. Especially the pedal assist. My wife and I so loved riding the one that we added a second and trailer for our dog. Love tooling around without working up a huge sweat. Both City+’s fold into the bed of our truck. Great for exploring the campsites. If you have never used an e-bike you are missing out.
You are absolutely right, if you haven't tried an electric bike out for camping, you are indeed missing out. Thank you for the review and keep adventuring.
I love my new MOD bike. It’s easy to ride, don’t have to worry about steep hills or pounding wind…just set the power and ride away. Great exercise w/out too much strain! And the staff at MOD bikes are very helpful and friendly! So happy w/this purchase!
Thanks for the great review!
No better way to melt away the hills and miles. We're always here to help.