With Mayor Adler’s Shelter-In-Place Order starting in Austin today, we wanted to take a minute to let you know how this affects MOD BIKES.
MOD BIKES will remain open throughout the City of Austin’s Order to support everyone in our community who relies on bikes as their primary mode of transportation. We know that many of you have jobs at companies that are classified as essential businesses, and we are committed to helping you get wherever you need to go safely.
Bicycling is still permitted and encouraged during the Shelter-In-Place Order, and we’re here to help you get fresh air and exercise while social distancing.
Our team will be on-site for sales, rentals, and servicing. However, we will be altering our operations a bit to do our part in reducing the spread of COVID-19 to ensure everyone is as safe as possible.
- Our hours of operation will be 10a-5p Tuesday-Sunday until further notice.
- Store capacity will be limited to a maximum of 2 people at a time.
- We will be offering curbside pick-up as well as free delivery within 5 miles from our South First headquarters.
- We’ll continue to offer Free shipping of our electric bikes within the continental United States and assemble, test, and sanitize all orders prior to shipping.
- Free returns and exchanges on all of our e-bikes is available within 7 days of receiving your bike, allowing for a risk-free experience and to make sure you’re on the best bike to fit your needs.
For Electric Bike Sales: As always, our online store is available 24/7 to place orders for e-bikes and accessories and our team is available to help you find the right bike for you.
For Bike Servicing: We are offering both curbside drop offs and local pickups for bikes that need tune-ups, repairs, or additional servicing. Please call our service team at 512-518-3445 if you need any work done at the MOD Garage.
For Electric Bike Rentals: Our e-bikes can be reserved for rentals online or by calling the store at 512-518-3445. All rental bikes are prepared and sanitize prior to arrival. Upon arrival, your e-bikes will be available curbside. We offer free parking on-site if needed.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out. Our direct phone number is 512-518-3445, and we can also be reached at email@example.com or through our chat on our website.
We know we’re in uncharted territory right now, but we’ll get through this together. We encourage you to take time daily to breathe in fresh air, soak in the sunshine, and stay active… but please, follow the Shelter-In-Place protocol and practice social distancing. We’re here for you, Austin, however we can be.