- All eligible returns must have a receipt of purchase.
- After receiving the bike/item, you have 7 days to notify us regarding a refund or exchange. We do not accept returns or exchanges after 7 days of receiving the bike/item.
- The customer will be responsible for securely packing the bike/item.
- If needed, we will send you a shipping label and schedule a pick-up for returns or exchanges.
- The bike must be in the original box, and securely packed.
- The bike must be in the same condition you received it, without any damage.
- Damaged bikes will not be accepted, and the customer will be responsible for any damages incurred during shipping due to improper packing.
- Once we receive and inspect the bike, we will send an email notifying you that we received the items and will proceed with processing the refund or exchange.
- Pre-orders can be canceled and fully refunded at any point before receiving the order, and up to 7 days after receiving the item according to our return policy.
- Used bikes/items are not eligible for returns or exchanges.
- It is within MOD BIKES discretion to accept or deny the return or exchange of items.
- Refunds can take up to 14 days to process once a returned bike is received and approved for a refund.
- MOD Bikes is keeping the right to charge returns a 25% restocking fee.
- All claims for damages should be made to our Customer Service Department at email@example.com immediately upon receipt of damaged foods. MOD BIKES reserves the right to deny claims that are made after 7 days from the purchase date, as well as to any products that have been altered, modified or otherwise tampered with.
Delivery estimates are made in good faith, but are subject to delay due to government restriction, failure of our suppliers to deliver, fires, strikes, global pandemics, or other causes that are beyond our control.
- All orders are shipped for free to the lower 48 states. Please contact us for information regarding international shipping, or if you live in HI or AK.
- All orders are usually processed within 2-3 business days.
- In-stock orders typically ship within 3 days.
- Orders are not processed, shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
- We do not ship to P.O. boxes or APO/FPO addresses.
- International shipments are subject to respective Duties, Taxes, and Laws.
- A shipping confirmation email with tracking number will be sent once the order has shipped.
- If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in the shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
- Self pick-up is available at our Austin location for no additional charge.
- We require the recipient’s signature upon delivery of all bike shipments.
The Topeak MTS-DXP Strap bag features dual molded side panels combined with flexible 600 denier fabric to form a semi-rigid, weather-resistant trunkbag. This pannier has a divided main compartment and side panels that expand for extra storage capacity and a rear water bottle holder lets you carry more water on extended trips. It attaches with straps integrated to the bag and requires a beam rack with side frames attached or a traditional rack with struts to prevent panniers from coming in contact with the rear wheel.
Material: 600 denier polyester Weight: 900 g / 1.98 lb Size: 36 x 25 x 21.5-29 cm / 14.1” x 9.8” x 8.5”-11.4” Load capacity: 22.6 L / 1380 ci Max Load: Limited to rack maximum load rating Insulation: Molded EVA foam Compartments: 1 divided main with multi-stage expandable top, Two side with expandable panniers Add features: Water bottle holder, Shoulder strap, Carrying handle, 3M™ reflective strip, Safety light clip, Elastic top bungees
A Topeak MTS Trunkbag DXP. A Shoulder strap. A Manual and quick start guide.