- All eligible returns must have a receipt of purchase.
- After receiving the bike/item, you have 7 days to notify us regarding a refund or exchange. We do not accept returns or exchanges after 7 days of receiving the bike/item.
- The customer will be responsible for securely packing the bike/item.
- If needed, we will send you a shipping label and schedule a pick-up for returns or exchanges.
- The bike must be in the original box, and securely packed.
- The bike must be in the same condition you received it, without any damage.
- Damaged bikes will not be accepted, and the customer will be responsible for any damages incurred during shipping due to improper packing.
- Once we receive and inspect the bike, we will send an email notifying you that we received the items and will proceed with processing the refund or exchange.
- Pre-orders can be canceled and fully refunded at any point before receiving the order, and up to 7 days after receiving the item according to our return policy.
- Used bikes/items are not eligible for returns or exchanges.
- It is within MOD BIKES discretion to accept or deny the return or exchange of items.
- Refunds can take up to 14 days to process once a returned bike is received and approved for a refund.
- MOD Bikes is keeping the right to charge returns a 25% restocking fee.
- All claims for damages should be made to our Customer Service Department at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately upon receipt of damaged foods. MOD BIKES reserves the right to deny claims that are made after 7 days from the purchase date, as well as to any products that have been altered, modified or otherwise tampered with.
- All orders are shipped for free to the lower 48 states. Please contact us for information regarding international shipping, or if you live in HI or AK.
- All orders are usually processed within 2-3 business days.
- In-stock orders typically ship within 3 days.
- Orders are not processed, shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
- We do not ship to P.O. boxes or APO/FPO addresses.
- International shipments are subject to respective Duties, Taxes, and Laws.
- A shipping confirmation email with tracking number will be sent once the order has shipped.
- If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in the shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
- Self pick-up is available at our Austin location for no additional charge.
- We require the recipient’s signature upon delivery of all bike shipments.
Just had my back tire, and front brake pads replaced after 2700 miles. The service was great and I'm back on the road. Never had a flat the whole time. Of course you have to add air about once a week to keep it at the right pressure... (I keep mine between 30 and 35psi, I am not sure what is recommended). Great tires. I ride it mostly on the streets as a commuter bike. The original battery still seems to be going strong for my purposes. I keep it on the charger when I am not on a journey.
Your love of the MOD Berlin is heartwarming and riding 2700 miles is impressive. That’s why MOD engineers a high quality bike, for you to enjoy your bike. The ease of pedaling, 3x the power, is what makes it such a pleasure. Just so you know, the recommended tire pressure is 60psi and then you can air up every 2-3 weeks. Also, for safety, it would be best to unplug the charger after the light turns green. You are a true MOD champion.
Thanks for the review, Joseph - Always a pleasure!
Even though I've only got 225 mi on it it seems to be holding up much better than the original tire the added tread strip is doing well
MOD Replacement Tires
Thanks for your review Stephanie, we're here to help when you need it!
The tire was replace quickly, without Hassel, however, the cause of the excessive wear (down to the cords in 190 miles) has not yet been addressed.
Hi Donald, thank you for your review!
Glad that we were able to get your tire replaced quickly & easily. :)
As for the cause of the wear, it can be a number of reasons, so it is very hard to determine the cause from here. However, we will always make sure you are taken care of, that is our #1!
Thanks again Donald, and Happy New Year!
EDITING TO ADD: I understand Mike is working with you to determine the cause - So glad we are working this out with you, thanks Donald!