- All eligible returns must have a receipt of purchase.
- After receiving the bike/item, you have 7 days to notify us regarding a refund or exchange. We do not accept returns or exchanges after 7 days of receiving the bike/item.
- The customer will be responsible for securely packing the bike/item.
- If needed, we will send you a shipping label and schedule a pick-up for returns or exchanges.
- The bike must be in the original box, and securely packed.
- The bike must be in the same condition you received it, without any damage.
- Damaged bikes will not be accepted, and the customer will be responsible for any damages incurred during shipping due to improper packing.
- Once we receive and inspect the bike, we will send an email notifying you that we received the items and will proceed with processing the refund or exchange.
- Pre-orders can be canceled and fully refunded at any point before receiving the order, and up to 7 days after receiving the item according to our return policy.
- Used bikes/items are not eligible for returns or exchanges.
- It is within MOD BIKES discretion to accept or deny the return or exchange of items.
- Refunds can take up to 14 days to process once a returned bike is received and approved for a refund.
- MOD Bikes is keeping the right to charge returns a 25% restocking fee.
- All claims for damages should be made to our Customer Service Department at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately upon receipt of damaged foods. MOD BIKES reserves the right to deny claims that are made after 7 days from the purchase date, as well as to any products that have been altered, modified or otherwise tampered with.
- All orders are shipped for free to the lower 48 states. Please contact us for information regarding international shipping, or if you live in HI or AK.
- All orders are usually processed within 2-3 business days.
- In-stock orders typically ship within 3 days.
- Orders are not processed, shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
- We do not ship to P.O. boxes or APO/FPO addresses.
- International shipments are subject to respective Duties, Taxes, and Laws.
- A shipping confirmation email with tracking number will be sent once the order has shipped.
- If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in the shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
- Self pick-up is available at our Austin location for no additional charge.
- We require the recipient’s signature upon delivery of all bike shipments.
Meet MOD Groove ST
The ultimate beach cruiser
The MOD Factor
Full of Power, Goes the Distance
Up to 28 mph
Up to 45 miles
60 Nm max
Samsung 614 Wh
MOD Smart Display
Our smart display was designed to give you access to performance settings adjustments so your bike can be tailored to your specific riding style. Through the settings menu, you can control advanced settings like:
- Change the settings of the pedal-assist system.
- Set a speed limit.
- Adjust the acceleration rate of your e-bike.
- Change the brightness of the display.
- Set a password to lock your e-bike.
From the main menu, you will have a clear readout of the bike status and useful information like:
- Battery Meter
- Assist level
- Motor Output meter
- USB charging port
Adjust for Comfort
Geometry & Sizing
Max seat height41.5 in / 105.5 cm
Min seat height34.4 in / 87.5 cm
End to end79.5 in / 202 cm
Stand over height17 in / 43 cm
Handlebar height48.8 in / 124 cm
Frame length17.7 in / 45 cm
Top tube length25 in / 63.5 cm
Handlebar width28.3 in / 72 cm
BIKE WEIGHT70.5 lbs / 32 kg
PAYLOAD CAPACITY265 lbs / 120 kg
PACKING WEIGHT95.5 lbs / 43.3 kg
PACKING LENGTH66″ in / 168 cm
PACKING WIDTH10″ in / 27 cm
PACKING HEIGHT33″ in / 85 cm
|Electric Modes||Throttle & Pedal-Assist|
|Range||Up to 45 miles / 72 km|
|Speed||Up to 28 Mph / 45 Kph|
|Battery||MOD Samsung Powerpack – Li-ion 48V 12.6Ah (614Wh)|
|Battery Weight||7lbs / 3.18kg|
|Motor||MOD DRIVE 500W (Peak 750W) rear brushless geared hub|
|Display||MOD BIKES S1 Smart Display w/USB port|
|Charger||Sans 2A automatic smart charger|
|Charging time||3-6 Hours|
|Class||Adjustable Class 1-3|
|Headlight||Integrated wide beam LED 300 lumen|
|Taillight||Integrated LED w/brake light|
|Pedal Assist||Smart 0-9 level cadence sensor|
|Frame||High-performance 6061 aluminum frame|
|Fork||Mozo, 50mm Travel, w/ preload and lockout|
|Brakes||Tektro – Hydraulic Disc with 180mm Rotors, Dual-Piston Calipers with Motor Inhibitors and Adjustable Reach|
|Rims||26″ x 25mm double-wall rims|
|Tires||Kenda K-Shield 26″ x 3.00″|
|Quick Release||Front- yes / Rear- no|
|Shifter||LT-WOO 7 Speed Trigger Shifter|
|Derailleur||Shimano ALTUS 7 speed|
|Freewheel||DNP 11-32 Power Gear nickel plated|
|Crank||52T w/ double side aluminum bash guards|
|Saddle||Selle Royal – Premium gel|
|Seatpost||27.2 rigid Seatpost|
|Handlebar||Aluminum Alloy, Low Rise, Width 700mm|
|Grips||Faux Leather ergonomique Grips w/locks|
|Stem||Adjustable aluminum stem 0˚-60˚|
|Fenders||Full cover anti-vibration plastic fenders|
|Rack||MOD Snap-On rack Child Seat Ready, 55lbs payload capacity|
|Kickstand||Aluminum, heavy duty, adjustable, center-mounted|
|Bell||Premium aluminum bell|
|Tool Set||Multi tool & Adjustable wrench|
|Bike Weight||70.5 lbs / 32 kg|
|Payload Capacity||265 lbs / 120 kg|
|Packing Weight||95.5 lbs / 43.3 kg|
|Packing Length||66″ in / 168 cm|
|Packing Width||10″ in / 27 cm|
|Packing Height||33″ in / 85 cm|
|Warranty||5 years limited|
|Fork & Suspension||18 months|
|Motor, Battery, Display||18 months|
My mod step thru is awesome, I consistently get compliments on it
Thank you for the amazing compliment, we are so glad to hear you are loving your MOD Groove. Welcome to the MOD BIKES family!
Happy Holidays, from your MOD Squad Team!
Just ordered it, looking forward to getting it!