- All eligible returns must have a receipt of purchase.
- After receiving the bike/item, you have 7 days to notify us regarding a refund or exchange. We do not accept returns or exchanges after 7 days of receiving the bike/item.
- The customer will be responsible for securely packing the bike/item.
- If needed, we will send you a shipping label and schedule a pick-up for returns or exchanges.
- The bike must be in the original box, and securely packed.
- The bike must be in the same condition you received it, without any damage.
- Damaged bikes will not be accepted, and the customer will be responsible for any damages incurred during shipping due to improper packing.
- Once we receive and inspect the bike, we will send an email notifying you that we received the items and will proceed with processing the refund or exchange.
- Pre-orders can be canceled and fully refunded at any point before receiving the order, and up to 7 days after receiving the item according to our return policy.
- Used bikes/items are not eligible for returns or exchanges.
- It is within MOD BIKES discretion to accept or deny the return or exchange of items.
- Refunds can take up to 14 days to process once a returned bike is received and approved for a refund.
- MOD Bikes is keeping the right to charge returns a 25% restocking fee.
- All claims for damages should be made to our Customer Service Department at email@example.com immediately upon receipt of damaged foods. MOD BIKES reserves the right to deny claims that are made after 7 days from the purchase date, as well as to any products that have been altered, modified or otherwise tampered with.
- All orders are shipped for free to the lower 48 states. Please contact us for information regarding international shipping, or if you live in HI or AK.
- All orders are usually processed within 2-3 business days.
- In-stock orders typically ship within 3 days.
- Orders are not processed, shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
- We do not ship to P.O. boxes or APO/FPO addresses.
- International shipments are subject to respective Duties, Taxes, and Laws.
- A shipping confirmation email with tracking number will be sent once the order has shipped.
- If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in the shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
- Self pick-up is available at our Austin location for no additional charge.
- We require the recipient’s signature upon delivery of all bike shipments.
I'm loving my Mod City+!!! It is the perfect commuter and adventure bike: Sunday I went 27 miles (but HILLS are"nothing" on this ebike & my battery was still 60%)...stopped at 6 open houses...Brought home in my panniers from my favorite Central Market: 2 bottles of wine, avocados, strawberries, apples, sushi...and I just LOVE all of it's other user friendly features, too, like my phone holder, mirror, and Foldylock...another 22 miles of exploring today (again, "what hills"?) -- getting this bike was one of the best decisions I ever made.thanks ever so much, Mary B.
We loved the pictures and are so happy you are living the MOD life to the fullest.
I am very pleased with my MOD City + Step-Thru E-bike! It’s been a joy to ride around town. Everything works perfectly. The battery keeps a long charge for my daily rides. Shifting and E-boost are nice and smooth. The bike is also easy to mount and balance, even for seniors. Breaks work fine and the bike is very durable and solidly built. The Mod Bikes staff are friendly and helpful and their service is very professional. I am most satisfied with my purchase.
We really appreciate your comments and we wish you all the best this coming summer on the bike.
First I would like to say this is a great company every one I have spoken to has been exceptional. They keep you informed as to what your status is in the pre-order process, with that said it is well worth the wait for the best bike out there for the price and the most upgraded amineties. I was a little skeptical at first in ordering an electric bike online especially since I live in California but was very happy I went ahead with the order. Holly was very helpful in doing a zoom call so we could actually see the bike once it came in and answered all our questions and then shipped our bikes to us and I have to say I was surprised how fast they arrived to our home. My bike had a couple of issues but Neil's Dunn eased my mind and resolved the issue right away and the matter was taken care of. He is truly a asset to Mod Bikes . We also bought the regular city plus for my husband he truly loves his bike and of course I love mine as well.
The bike is very sturdy and made of good quality. It's only been a couple of weeks since we received them and we get so many compliments from people. These bikes are so fast and fun to ride. Go get yours and you will see for yourself just how much fun they are!!! I understand why they say "Welcome to the Mod family" when you purchase a bike with them. They make you feel like family and they take good care of you because that is who they are! So happy we bought our bikes with them. Thanks again Mod bikes
Thank you so much Carolyn! It means the world to us to hear that you and your husband are enjoying your bikes so much. Please keep us updated with all your adventures and don't hesitate to reach out if you ever need anything! We're honored to have you as a part of the MOD BIKES Family!
- MOD BIKES
This bike has turned out to be fantastic for my wife and I, an able-bodied biker with 3 bikes love to ride it too. As a rider you can dial in the electric assist you want in any gear so it provides maximum flexibility to accommodate any rider on any terrain. Plus the manufacturing quality is 1st class but if anything should go wrong or if you have questions you just take it to their shop and they're glad to help. Last but not least is they're an Austin based company so if you're an Austinite then it should make you feel good as it did to me.
Thank you for pointing out that we are proud Austinites. This is becoming the electric bike capitol and we couldn't be more proud. See you out on the trails.
I love my new MOD bike. It’s easy to ride, don’t have to worry about steep hills or pounding wind…just set the power and ride away. Great exercise w/out too much strain! And the staff at MOD bikes are very helpful and friendly! So happy w/this purchase!
Thanks for the great review!
No better way to melt away the hills and miles. We're always here to help.